+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: aNNOUNCEMENT - Griff has granted me an * therefore the protest is over

Red face aNNOUNCEMENT - Griff has granted me an * therefore the protest is over

see above

Hush now. You’ve had a last warning and, although my finger has been hovering over the ban-button for 24 hours you’re still here. Think of that as a privilege. Play nice or piss off.

I bet that after he's banned, a post will appear over on the other forum from a certain user explaining what they've done. The argument will be that because the mod banned a user on here, nobody can complain about mods over there banning Barry. I think it will be bob hatton 10 as this kind of "reversal" argument is exactly his style.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Hush now. You’ve had a last warning and, although my finger has been hovering over the ban-button for 24 hours you’re still here. Think of that as a privilege. Play nice or piss off.
    What do you mean? I was posting to say that we had come to an agreement over the * therefore I would be ending my protest or "playing nice" as you put it. So there is no longer any need to continue with your threats

Good. Let’s see what happens when the table goes up on Sunday.

Yes, I am looking forward to finally playing. I am sorry for all the protests but I do not react well to being treated unfairly or having my words changed. It was good that we were able to solve our problems eventually though

This nonsense is extremely off putting and it makes me (and maybe others) want to avoid posting on here from now on.
    Griff and this board deserves better than this!.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)