+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Coventry City Match Thoughts

Barnsley v Coventry City Match Thoughts

First game back inside Oakwell for me for god knows how long and I'm looking forward to it immensely .

No doubt Mark Robins will have his Coventry team well drilled and organised and it will be a difficult game .

I'm hoping Benson partners Styles in midfield tomorrow because in the first half at Bolton on Tuesday night they looked to have the makings of a fine partnership developing .

Other than that I expect the same team that started at Cardiff last Saturday .

Am not going any matches till av ad mi 2nd injection so keep me informed animal pls,am hoping for a confident performance and our first win,up to 2pm today i thought it wa saturday,it wa only wen i was looking for team sheet i realized it wa friday.its dragging.

Name:  05909FFF-C0F9-4006-84C5-9417AB8EB70D.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  16.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Name:  05909FFF-C0F9-4006-84C5-9417AB8EB70D.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  16.9 KB
    Benson on bench,hope were not chasing this match for him to come on.palmer n syles av a great game,coyr.

Good luck lads - 3 points please!

First of how how good was that to be back inside Oakwell today .

Proper lump in my throat when the teams emerged from the tunnel at 2.55pm .

I'll take the win but we were far from impressive I have to say but we were resolute at the back with Helik solid as a rock .

Notable mentions for Kitching and Palmer did well too .

Not a reight lot else to add really other than Collins penalty save at the death which was a superb save .

We move on .

and a card happy ref

Sounds like Morris could be out for a while which is a real shame for the lad .

How far the two Belgium lads are away I don't know but you'd hope sooner rather than later .

Not a reight lot up too today to say the least .

One of the 2 Beljuns will be fit enough for the bench on Tuesday according to Iplayer , that bench could be in locke park or spuggy park though ? That's best place for a few fake footballers we currently have !

Thats a shame for Morris, especially as he's only just got back to full fitness.
    I couldn't believe it when I saw 8 bookings, I thought surely we weren't that dirty, was it another appalling ref!!.

Im pleased for Dom Frieser, could this finally be his chance to get amongst the goals more regularly.
    And surely Collins has shown that he is our number 1 keeper right now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58124641

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast