+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mooar white smooak

mooar white smooak

Summats appnin , ????? In or outs ? Or H&S etc evin a beano as well , problem about fans welfare ? Eh? Thac unt mekkit up , Business men my arse !!

I don't know what's gone off on Grove Street these last two days but clearly something has .

From what little I've heard ? West Stand won't open again ? Too many defaults ? Ongoing disputes re ground issues ? It could have all have been and should have been sorted sorted by now , the ground being closed to fans for such a considerable time , gave those involved ample opportunity to either rebuild the West Stand , or bring it back to its former glory !! And make it a place to either sit /stand "safe standing " , a big chance has been missed during this pandemic to increase the attendance figures , if and when progress may be made? , too many ego's too many cooks ? It's all about money , Crynes/Conway and Co /Council , Fans just keep gerrin sh it on, THEY DONT WANT TO PROGRESS, Happy and Fortunate in many way's to be a Championship Club , pillockin fans 11k plus and taking us for fools , geeor for God's sake ,,
    Last edited by Romared; 13-08-2021 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    From what little I've heard ? West Stand won't open again ? Too many defaults ? Ongoing disputes re ground issues ? It could have all have been and should have been sorted sorted by now , the ground being closed to fans for such a considerable time , gave those involved ample opportunity to either rebuild the West Stand , or bring it back to its former glory !! And make it a place to either sit /stand "safe standing " , a big chance has been missed during this pandemic to increase the attendance figures , if and when progress may be made? , too many ego's too many cooks ? It's all about money , Crynes/Conway and Co /Council , Fans just keep gerrin sh it on, THEY DONT WANT TO PROGRESS, Happy and Fortunate in many way's to be a Championship Club , pillockin fans 11k plus and taking us for fools , geeor for God's sake ,,
    Sounds about right Roma .

The West Stand issue as being kicked down the road for two decades now .

It's finally caught up with the club .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Sounds about right Roma .

The West Stand issue as being kicked down the road for two decades now .

It's finally caught up with the club .
    Cryne wont av enough money to buy em out, looks like weve got conway and co to do wat they want,alan sugar wa disgusted wi how much money he ploughed into spurs,football fans are never happy, maybe thats the reason we never get to know ought, i reckon for the goodness of the game there should be a football fans union,where we should av more of a say, trouble is,tv fans are payin more than season ticket holders,in the prem anyway,wi get 7mill in championship,smaller teams below like wycombe,theyll make that 7mill go along way,but owners of them will av took there bit am sure.suppers ere.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrascal View Post
    Cryne wont av enough money to buy em out, looks like weve got conway and co to do wat they want,alan sugar wa disgusted wi how much money he ploughed into spurs,football fans are never happy, maybe thats the reason we never get to know ought, i reckon for the goodness of the game there should be a football fans union,where we should av more of a say, trouble is,tv fans are payin more than season ticket holders,in the prem anyway,wi get 7mill in championship,smaller teams below like wycombe,theyll make that 7mill go along way,but owners of them will av took there bit am sure.suppers ere.
    This is an issue kicked down the road over four controlling interests and covering the last two decades .

John Dennis , Peter Doyle , Patrick Cryne , the present consortium .

This is a combined effort of neglect and too difficult to do if you will .

The West Stand is the monkey on your back .

Which is why it was the last part of Oakwell not developed .

Chickens come home to roost and not necessarily the present consortium's fault .

The Cryne family have had a few bob cross their palms , Mawson , Stones .

A start on a project could and should have happened .

Maybe waiting for the soaring temps in Southern Europe to arrive here !!!!

Had mi fish n chips, thing is animal, i cant see it costing 2 much to make it safe, would we trust this lot wi all land, theres alot,there deffo using it as an excuse to not pay wat they owe.wats relationship like between them all,am surprised cryne ant made a statement because its him and council,and most of us fans I'd take a guess at, because crynes father loved the club,conway n co av only got feelings in there project.

Had mi fish n chips, thing is animal, i cant see it costing 2 much to make it safe, would we trust this lot wi all land, theres alot,there deffo using it as an excuse to not pay wat they owe.wats relationship like between them all,am surprised cryne ant made a statement because its him and council,and most of us fans I'd take a guess at, because crynes father loved the club,conway n co av only got feelings in there project.
    As I say everyone with a controlling view hasn't addressed the West Stand over two decades .

It looks like it's caught up with the club .

Any development will depend on how successful we are on the field .

prob cost in excess of 2 million to make the whole stand safe but 12+million to build a basic stand

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast