+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crowd tomorrow

Crowd tomorrow

As it stands Dundee will have 3,028 fans at Dens tomorrow.

That’s probably why they’ve not been busting a gut to make more seats available

Was never going to be a sell out though was it?

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    As it stands Dundee will have 3,028 fans at Dens tomorrow.

That’s probably why they’ve not been busting a gut to make more seats available
    How do you know the exact figure of 3,028 Dundee fans at Dens tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    How do you know the exact figure of 3,028 Dundee fans at Dens tomorrow.
    Well it won’t be exact as some people will have a ticket and not go..

Currently 1233 seats left in coxy out of 3100 and 1928 in Shankly out of 3100 so now 3039 going

Of course some people will buy tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Well it won’t be exact as some people will have a ticket and not go..

Currently 1233 seats left in coxy out of 3100 and 1928 in Shankly out of 3100 so now 3039 going

Of course some people will buy tomorrow
    Thank you for explaining how you calculated the likely number of Dundee fans at Dens tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if the club list separately the number of Motherwell fans at the game.

I'll go 3,763....2100 masked.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Thank you for explaining how you calculated the likely number of Dundee fans at Dens tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if the club list separately the number of Motherwell fans at the game.
    They sold all of their 1,000 ticket allocation so they’ll have approx. that at the game

Surprised more tickets have not been sold, took my grandson to the Forfar game as we both wanted to see a game for the first time in about 18 months.
    Missed out on the st. Mirren game as I moved hoose, looking forward to the game today, despite not being in the Derry.
    Hard to predict a result today, after a good show against St Mirren, then imploded against the Tic.
    Mon the Dee !

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Surprised more tickets have not been sold, took my grandson to the Forfar game as we both wanted to see a game for the first time in about 18 months.
    Missed out on the st. Mirren game as I moved hoose, looking forward to the game today, despite not being in the Derry.
    Hard to predict a result today, after a good show against St Mirren, then imploded against the Tic.
    Mon the Dee !
    Every season I start out the same ,convince myself we’re going to come out the traps guns blazing and be the surprise package in the SPL but it never happens ,when I used to do the fixed odds and an old seasoned campaigner always said out with the OF most teams will very rarely win 3 games on the bounce ,that’s probably accurate regards the Dee….

Quote Originally Posted by deecom View Post
    Mon the Dee !
    Historically the attendances at League Cup have been poor compared to League games as season tickets are only valid for home League games.
    I think that the attendance today will have received a bit of a boost as non season ticket holders who are also not members of the 1893 Foundation including myself are now able to attend their first home game of this season at Dens Park.
    This season I feel that I am being treated as a second class Dundee supporter by the management of Dundee Football Club.
    It would be interesting to know how many non season ticket holders have purchased a ticket for today’s game against Motherwell since the ticket office opened at 10am last Tuesday when the tickets were put on General Sale.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)