+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Still not gone away.

Still not gone away.

Another anti-semitic Labour MP gets the boot, how many more are still hiding in that cess-pit of a political party. Yet another mate of Corbyn as well, but of course he's not anti-semitic, not at all, whatever makes people think that ?

"Labour suspends Diane Abbott in attempt to stifle fresh antisemitism row. MP loses party whip after writing letter suggesting Jewish, Irish, and Gypsy, Roma and Traveller people had not experienced racism"

"Labour has sought to head off a fresh antisemitism storm by suspending the party whip from Diane Abbott, after the former shadow home secretary played down suggestions of racism against Jewish people. In comments that were swiftly condemned by senior Conservatives and faith groups, the MP argued that minority groups – such as Jewish people and Gypsy, Roma and Traveller people – faced similar levels of prejudice to people with red hair."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ject-to-racism

Starmer has been trying for ages to get rid of Miss Abbott, I notice Berger is straight on the bandwagon. Pathetic hardly comes close.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Starmer has been trying for ages to get rid of Miss Abbott, I notice Berger is straight on the bandwagon. Pathetic hardly comes close.
    The stench just won't go away though will it mon ami, and it always emanates from the Corbyn direction. 'Jews face no more discrimination than redheads', they just can't help themselves these anti-semites, no matter how much they try to hide it, they eventually give themselves away.

And I believe she's a good friend of yours, now there's a co-incidence.

It's the old shoot yourself in the foot as epitomised by Ratner but what was worse it was a considered article rather than a live statement.

As a «*person of colour*» would Miss Abbott be willing to agree that persons of colour suffer no more discrimination than redheads? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    As a «*person of colour*» would Miss Abbott be willing to agree that persons of colour suffer no more discrimination than redheads? I think not.
    The Metropolitan Police have no Stop & Search policy aimed towards either Jews or Redheads S_c, I will bet next month’s pension that is what Miss Abbott was trying to say. I love Dianne but she really is not the sharpest blade in the knife box.

The Metropolitan Police have no Stop & Search policy aimed towards either Jews or Redheads S_c, I will bet next month’s pension that is what Miss Abbott was trying to say. I love Dianne but she really is not the sharpest blade in the knife box.
    So she wants Jews to be the target of stop and search as well, is that what she's saying ? She wants the UK to be more like 1930s Nazi Germany ? She may well be thick as mince, as well as anti-semitic, but I'll bet she has more sense than employ you as her defence lawyer mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    So she wants Jews to be the target of stop and search as well, is that what she's saying ? She wants the UK to be more like 1930s Nazi Germany ? She may well be thick as mince, as well as anti-semitic, but I'll bet she has more sense than employ you as her defence lawyer mon ami.
    Until we eradicate racism in all of vileness mon ami, people will continue to conflate and play the race card. For holiday reading I picked up a copy of “The Survivor” by Josef Lewkowicz. Words fail me how people will use genocide to dispense with a person who mentions “Jew”. The horrors of
    Auschwitz, Mauthausen, Ebensee, Dachau and their ilk hardly justify calling Miss Abbott anti-Semitic and I despise Starmer for playing the victim of antisemitism. Six million exterminated people have the right to claim cultural victimisation, Starmer and Berger do not.

You can't blame the Labour Party leadership mon ami, they will not/cannot tolerate anti-semitism in their party in any shape or form, so they have to continue to root it out, and it's tricky job. Anti-semites don't advertise their anti-semitism, they are quite devious beggars, they hide it behind cloaks, such as support for Palestinians, anti-zionism, attacks on Israel, but sooner or later they give themselves away, and then Starmer has to act.

Good for him, kick the anti-semite scum out, drain the swamp.

I somehow doubt that BT. She has apologised and withdrawn her comments. Being stopped and searched is not quite as bad as being sent to a gas chamber.

She was also rambling on about apartheid in South Africa and slavery, as well as segregation in the US. Terrible, yes but now history.

What is the point of going over and over old ground, especially when these forms of behaviour no longer exist. She would do better to focus on issues that exist now, like modern day slavery, genital mutilation, and so on.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)