+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Only good thing about that is that we won.

Only good thing about that is that we won.

No high press.
    No wingbacks getting forward.
    No crosses into the middle.
    Nothing sticking up front.

We were poor.
    Coventry deserved at least a point.
    If we play like that against the better teams we are going to get slaughtered.

I agree nudger, we need to get that left side sorted and get Brittain charging down the wing more. and I hope the Morris injury isn’t too bad.

Schloppy display i'm not impressed if that's schopps way of playing grateful of lucy 3 points

We saved a penalty,least goalkeepers sorted,chin up😊

I disagree there were no positives ... Palmer was quality. Defence looked decent.. and we won. Against a 12 man Coventry team....worst ref since Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    I disagree there were no positives ... Palmer was quality. Defence looked decent.. and we won. Against a 12 man Coventry team....worst ref since Liverpool
    we looked terrible in defence every time cov crossed the ball we looked nervous

Ive said that in both games.... but Mads is the answer to that hopefully...... i was thinking more kitchen had a good game.

The team looks very disjointed going forward at the moment , defensively we look fine in my opinion .

At least with a strong defence you've a chance of nicking games whilst you sort out the other areas of the field which is pretty much how it played out today .

It will come as the season progresses , we've some good lads here and the improvement will come .

Quote Originally Posted by BarnsleyDaft View Post
    Ive said that in both games.... but Mads is the answer to that hopefully...... i was thinking more kitchen had a good game.
    stand out MOM for me , wiv got a goodun with him , no nonsense with a touch of class ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    stand out MOM for me , wiv got a goodun with him , no nonsense with a touch of class ,
    Agree Roma , the kid looks quality although he nearly cost us at the end which was due to tiredness in my opinion .

Helik looks above championship level and how long we can keep him here is open to debate .

Absolutely no concerns at the back with this young team I have to say .

Get that midfield and up top something like and it could be a very good season .

Lots to do though mind .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast