+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Out on loan

Out on loan

Good luck to Gratton and Hull at Guiseley until January

They lost 4-2 to AFC Flyde

Also RIP to Grattons Grandad who passed away today
    Last edited by millertop; 14-08-2021 at 08:04 PM.

Yes, Good Luck to Jacob and Jake.

They will also be available to play in that Tin pot Trophy as well.

Grafton is in the thick of the action. Didn't hear hull name

https://youtu.be/Wp1UdXlB5zg

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Grafton is in the thick of the action. Didn't hear hull name

https://youtu.be/Wp1UdXlB5zg
    Jake played the full game, Jacob was substituted on 81 minutes.

Jerome Greaves On loan to Matlock Town

Matlock Town FC
    @Matlock_TownFC

Matlock Town boss Paul Phillips has added forward Jerome Greaves to his striking force.

Greaves (18) joins the Gladiators on loan from Rotherham United where he signed his first professional contract last October. The move looked set to go through earlier this month only for Greaves to be taken ill. Now he has recovered, Phillips is delighted to have him on board.

Described as a towering forward, Greaves might just fit the bill as far as Phillips is concerned, with club captain Liam Hughes still under suspension.

Phillips says that Matlock have done their homework in bringing Greaves to the Proctor Cars Stadium.

Hopefully all three get games under their belt

Greaves caught my magic eye when I saw him one of friendly's. Was raw but looked to have something about him. Gratton sorry didn't show much to me same friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Jake played the full game, Jacob was substituted on 81 minutes.
    My friends in Guiseley reported that they were too light weight and were outmuscled by the opposition defenders

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    My friends in Guiseley reported that they were too light weight and were outmuscled by the opposition defenders
    Suppose thats to be expected to some degree, especially with hull being the defender,that was the problem with mason Warren after four years of development he just wasn’t strong enough or got stronger….early days but this is where it will be stick or twist…
    Last edited by clarkey1974; 21-08-2021 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Jerome Greaves On loan to Matlock Town

Matlock Town FC
    @Matlock_TownFC

Matlock Town boss Paul Phillips has added forward Jerome Greaves to his striking force.

Greaves (18) joins the Gladiators on loan from Rotherham United where he signed his first professional contract last October. The move looked set to go through earlier this month only for Greaves to be taken ill. Now he has recovered, Phillips is delighted to have him on board.

Described as a towering forward, Greaves might just fit the bill as far as Phillips is concerned, with club captain Liam Hughes still under suspension.

Phillips says that Matlock have done their homework in bringing Greaves to the Proctor Cars Stadium.
    Wonder how he will get on with wolf and Hunter,I suppose I will have to mention jet for the woke watchers…

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast