+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nottingham forest(away)predictions

Nottingham forest(away)predictions

That performance against millwall hasn't convinced me one bit.
    2-1 loss

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    That performance against millwall hasn't convinced me one bit.
    2-1 loss
    Keep this up mate. We havent lost yet lol.
    1-1draw.

Quiet funny really. Millwall where being talked up at the start. A really average side going nowhere. Like Luton. Another club people tried to talk up. Who will be going nowhere.
    Millwall was at home to a side there for the taling. And where shocking by all accounts. Only having 2 shots.
    I think some people cant wait to have a dig at Rovers which is harsh.
    I see people talking Forest up too. Very odd.

If we will finish mid table.....and we will ....we certainly wont be losing every single week.
    Where are you getting we are this bad from mate?

We were quite good against Swansea and first half against Morecombe.
    I have seen nothing worth a mention since.
    Millwall,Luton and forest will be around mid table but we will struggle without signings.
    We are purely a few injuries away from a big struggle.
    No depth is asking for trouble.
    If and it's a big IF,we remain injury free then yes we have a chance to cause teams issues.

Also by the way if we don't lose,I might be putting a loss in every week.
    I have won the cup 2 years on the trot,I don't mind taking one for the team.

The lack of depth is the main issue but I dont think we will necessarily struggle as we dont know who will come in and have an effect.
    You forget, almost every fan has completely written off Brereton off at some point. Abd the money paid. In reality we all give our opinions as fact but in most cases its us that are completely wrong. Most of the time.
    Brereton will undoubtedly go on to have have a major impact now.

He didnt have a clue who his best team was last season with all the strength & depth at his disposal. That was mainly the issue last season.
    If of course we get nobody in then down the line in a few months everything will catch up with us.
    I can clearly see 3 or 4 sides who are going to struggle and be in a far worse position than us even after a few games. And who will be around the top 3 or 4 places

And wait until those other clubs start getting injuries at those other clubs. We wont be the only club suffering injuries. And because of what we have invested previously, we have some quality like Brereton and Gallagher still around even after losing Armstrong.

We will get the first player in on monday and more will come in over the next few weeks. The ones we are after are being held back by their parent clubs as they are loans. They will get 4 or 5 in on loan and possibly a replacement striker for Armstrong who they may possibly spend around £2.5/3m on.

I will then calm down a little.
    This team needs some players to help them out and with Costello,Johnson,dack and Wharton coming back in the next few months,we could be ok.

we will be better off than last season. We actually have a better, more rounded squad, with players much more inform now than last season. We had Elliott and Armstrong, the rest where poor.
    Now the team looks stronger. We are better at the back. We have more stability in midfield.
    Buckley is far better, as is Brereton and Gally.
    The issue is do we have enough for down the line when injuries hit?
    Once we get some decent loan players in, I would say yes if they are like the normal ones he brings in.
    People forget, it is often the case that the loan player who comes in often ends up being the player of the season.
    Tosin, Elliott ...both where nothing but first class for us. Same with Harwood Belis, who was our best defender, and only played half a season.
    I expect once the signings bed in, and mix in with our own young side things will settle down a bit.
    These other poxy little clubs around us will not be getting a brilliant CM from Liverpool to help them out, we will.
    One we tracked for months.
    That will have an effect over time, and I also maintain that we didnt start badly at all, considering we are threadbare.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)