+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Hull v Rams.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Or Derby do
    We could end up in the The Brighouse and Rastrick Central League South. I'd still be a Ram.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    We could end up in the The Brighouse and Rastrick Central League South. I'd still be a Ram.
    that's what the Bury faithful said though

So rA, you want us to play to our strengths!
    Mmmm, obviously I'm missing something, remind me 'what are our strengths'?

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    So rA, you want us to play to our strengths!
    Mmmm, obviously I'm missing something, remind me 'what are our strengths'?
    Lol...I did think that. Maybe it would have been better to say...’to recognise our limitations’...but after the last ten minutes on Saturday and England’s batting performance yesterday...I give up.

There is a common denominator, a complete lack of bottle!
    A bit of pressure and England batters run home to their mums, whilst our pile of poo are just that, one large dungheap!
    Anyway, soon be the 18th, D Day, Derby's day of reckoning when we hand the books over to the football equivalent of the Taliban, the EFL.
    Is it 'while Nero played the fiddle Derby burned' or has our Mel got some last minute saviour to ride in and save the day? Don't hold your breath folks cause I reckon our particular bottle is not only empty but well and truly busted.

Accounts could be handed in today as tomorrow is "merely" the deadline. However, I'd advise everybody to remember to in- and ex-hale alternately and frequently. The Apoclypse of a late accounts presentation is not to be contemplated.

On a lighter note......

Looking at the 2 new signings I think I'd like to see this team start at Hull.

Roos in goal.
    Back 3 of Jags, Stearman, Davies.
    W shaped MF 5 of Watson, Shinnie or Bird (DM), Sibs, Ravel (DM), Festy.
    Strets and Lawro up top.

Balance of youth and experience.

They’ve just signed Huddleston. Bugger.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    They’ve just signed Huddleston. Bugger.
    Did he sign in time to play tomorrow though?

Just read on their site that he's been training there for 4 weeks and they hope he'll be getting fitter in the coming weeks. Not seen anything saying he's eligible for tomorrow.

EFL have extended the deadline for the Club to submit the accounts to the 24th. In addition we can sign two players to cover Kaz and Bielik with Jagielka and Baldock most likely!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Did he sign in time to play tomorrow though?

Just read on their site that he's been training there for 4 weeks and they hope he'll be getting fitter in the coming weeks. Not seen anything saying he's eligible for tomorrow.
    Hull Live suggesting he ‘could’ make his return against Derby tomorrow night.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)