+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Hull v Rams.

Matchday Thread: Hull v Rams.

Assuming CKR out and no new signings, how about...
    Roos
    Stearman
    Davies
    Forsyth
    Ebosele
    Sibley
    Shinnie
    Hutchinson
    Morrison
    Lawrence
    Stretton...

...in a 1-3-4-1-2...and I’ve included the ‘keeper because at least it adds up to eleven and you wouldn’t leave the wicket keeper or hooker off their respective team sheets just because there always is one.

P.S. I know nothing at all about Hull’s strengths so that side is just about playing to our ‘strengths’.

What, no Jozwiak? Shame on you, is Hutchinson a fit for a wide player?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    What, no Jozwiak? Shame on you, is Hutchinson a fit for a wide player?
    Nope...not scapegoating him, I’m sure he’ll work somewhere, but for me, both he and Bird, who was captain this time last year, just disappoint week in week out.

Not certain. Maybe not. I thought he looked promising against Salford and didn’t really understand him coming off at ht.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Assuming CKR out and no new signings, how about...
    Roos
    Stearman
    Davies
    Forsyth
    Ebosele
    Sibley
    Shinnie
    Hutchinson
    Morrison
    Lawrence
    Stretton...

...in a 1-3-4-1-2...and I’ve included the ‘keeper because at least it adds up to eleven and you wouldn’t leave the wicket keeper or hooker off their respective team sheets just because there always is one.

P.S. I know nothing at all about Hull’s strengths so that side is just about playing to our ‘strengths’.
    I think you will find its commonly within football circles described as 3-4-1-2 formation but then maybe you know different from professional managers and coaches and players?

Anyway we will get slaughtered!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I think you will find its commonly within football circles described as 3-4-1-2 formation but then maybe you know different from professional managers and coaches and players?

Anyway we will get slaughtered!
    I know it is...but I never thought of you as being ‘common’. Either way...I was just being respectful of someone else’s completely reasonable and harmless opinion.

Will we? Maybe...maybe not. I’m not confident, but Hull have had one excellent and one awful result so who knows?

Hull? Won 4-1 (or should that be 1-4?) at PNE and then lost 3-0 (0-3?) at home to QPR. Do they blow hot and cold? Which Hull will we see? I hope the one that played QPR.

I certainly hope we present those 3 years' accounts in the next 2 days or we might even be in liquidation...............

2 nippy and agile players up top would present most SBC defences with an interesting challenge. One they are not used to. It could well work.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post

I certainly hope we present those 3 years' accounts in the next 2 days or we might even be in liquidation..............
    Is that a realistic possibility? I have no idea...where’s Ramjet when you need him?

Don't know about Ramjet, but personally I have no idea whether its a realistic possibility that we can file accounts in the next 2 days....

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Is that a realistic possibility? I have no idea...where’s Ramjet when you need him?
    Worst case scenario rA.

Fact. We have been leaking money far too quickly for far too long.
    Fact. The EFL has asked Mel to guarantee funding (propping up) the club between now and the end of the season where necessary.
    Fact. Mel doesn't really want to pump any more into the club. £1/4Bn seems to be enough.

1. If we don't submit the accounts, the EFL will charge us over it and the embargo will tighten rather than loosen.
    2. That will likely make Mel less likely to put any more cash in
    3. The general feeling is that we're in debt. Can we take more on? Probably not, especially with nobody to underwrite it.
    4. The above is likely to lead to administration at best, a winding up at worst

My take on it. Maybe one of our more finacially astute posters would like to put their slant/opinion on it.

Any road up. I've done my bit and bought a non-refundable ticket (2 actually) for the Red Dogs game. Flights booked. Hotel booked. Derby bars warned to buy extra in for the weekend. Derby till I die.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Derby till I die.
    Or Derby do

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)