+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jonson Clarke-Harris Charged by F.A. after Historical Comments on Social Media.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    The older you get the more bull sht you could have said. Eric's feked then ��
    But I stand by what I say

Why not play the game?

JCH to make a statement that all this trolling is affecting his mental health

Woke v woke, a clash of trends

Going back 8 years !

Tax man I believe only goes back 7 years

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Who exactly trolls sportspeople and how do they get access to their phone/ texts going back many years?
    They're companies what will search potential new employees for historical posts.

Sad init?? They'll be after Basil Fawltey soon then( the Major must be dead now, so he's ok).

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Jonson Clarke-Harris charged by the F.A. over online posts.

The Peterborough United striker has been charged with misconduct by the F.A.
    for historical online posts , which allegedly include " reference to ***ual orientation ".
    The 27 year old was 18 years of age at the time, when social media comments made
    between 27th October 2012 to 6th March 2013.
    The forward is charged with 6 breaches of F.A. rule E3 as well as an ' aggravated breach '
    of F.A. rule E3.2.
    At the time of alleged posts, Peterborough United was the players parent club, but out
    on loan some of the period of time.

On loan Southend United 1st October 2012 to 1st November 2012

On loan Bury 23rd February 2013 to 28th April 2013.
    Snowflakes nothing more but this is a serious situation for many of us in this day and age. Most companies will search your social media activity and anything what they consider concerning could have a massive impact on you getting employed. So if you’ve commented on a post that could in anyway be seen as racist, ***ist, homophobic etc, you’ve had it. Think back over the last 10 years, how many people will have expressed their opinions on topics like, new genders, non binary, immigration etc, all potential minefields.

Go back a bit further, say 20 years or 30, 40. Office banter, what might have been said to the girls in the office, how many bums may have been slapped, how many comments made about how they look. It only takes someone to look back and feel offended by what happened and soon they could be a knock at your door.

I’ve worked with groups of women who were like bitches on heat, every day someone would be saying ***ualised stuff to me, as Lewd as it gets but I just saw it as banter, was sometimes embarrassed but never offended. That said I could make out now I was deeply offended at the time, that it’s affected me my whole life. I could put the blame on my then employers, some of the worse culprits were managers. It will only take some successful claims for compensation and you watch the floodgates open, the no win no fee brigade will have a field day.

For me it’s a load of b0110x but I do think things may well start coming back to haunt people, all people in all walks of life potentially!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    They're companies what will search potential new employees for historical posts.

Sad init?? They'll be after Basil Fawltey soon then( the Major must be dead now, so he's ok).
    Whatever you do, don't mention the war 😉

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post

Cheers for that pal but, who gives them the right to access someones private mobile and messages without the owners consent?

Cheers for that pal but, who gives them the right to access someones private mobile and messages without the owners consent?
    They would just look on such as your facebook account I would imagine Brin.

It’s not mobile phone messages Brin. It’s social media, Facebook/Twitter etc. These are not private platforms and no permission is needed to access them.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    It’s not mobile phone messages Brin. It’s social media, Facebook/Twitter etc. These are not private platforms and no permission is needed to access them.
    Cheers Ronners/Riley, I'm with you now.

Bet there's hundreds of Millers fans on facebook and twitter who have loads to hide that they wish they'd never posted.
    Last edited by Brin; 17-08-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast