+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: At last, A statement of intent!!

At last, A statement of intent!!

Well done Shankland and United 👍

Suppose Mcmullen was xite and thats all that matters 🤣🤣 . Well done lads tap o the league!!

It's so good to kick off the league campaign with a good win.

Fantastic start for Shanks too. Well done United! There's definitely a lot of love in the air tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    It's so good to kick off the league campaign with a good win.

Fantastic start for Shanks too. Well done United! There's definitely a lot of love in the air tonight.
    Who would have thought 4-4-2 with Stanton in midfield, and Clark left midfield and Robson at LB would have worked?

Just do one thing for me United, JUST KEEP THIS GOING!

Fair play to Stanton. I've been critical of him but he was very good today. Shankland, wow. 🙂

4 goals, sun shining, pint on it's way. One negative though, if it wasnae for Shankland we would have got gubbed one nil 😁

Brilliant performance.

Two up front - at last. It was great.

Attacking line up. Take the match to the opposition.

Result rarely in doubt.

Well done to everyone

Proud to be an Arab tonight and by phuck it's a long long time since i have said that,WASC with a FACT.

Have been critical of him recently, but well done RN. 2 up front and an attacking formation, it’s a long time since I’’ve enjoyed a match involving Utd.

Great performance from Shankland, I wonder who was the last Utd player to score 4 goals in the one game?

Also special mention to Appere, who I though also had a great game.

An enjoyable night to be an Arab, long may it continue.

Just back fae Dingwall......

Brilliant stuff! Well done Robbie (has he been reading this forum?) Well done all the lads.

Attendance listed as 7023 and if that's correct looks like the fans are making a statement of intent too.

We all wondered if we could create the chances that Shankland needs, a great start on that front too. Only wee negative is that defenders of other clubs might look to hurt him.

Beer time !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)