+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone (a)

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Yeah he is waiting for a scan result allegedly. Harkes mm ok may be a debut today then
    Hopefully! Looking forward to seeing Clark trying to get on the end of these worldy passes. 🙈

That's a blow about Benji if true although Carson when fit is a very decent keeper

Today we need to be at them and energetic, fight for everything, despite hen playing midweek they are in the type of mode right now where they will be able to come back and get something from this, they have a strong squad and are kind of on auto pilot just now, if we aren't 100% today then we might not get anything, so get right into them Utd

Rumours that benji possibly out for season Torn anterior cruciate ligament 🙈 hope it’s just a rumour.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Rumours that benji possibly out for season Torn anterior cruciate ligament �� hope it’s just a rumour.
    ****, that is not good

Rumours that benji possibly out for season Torn anterior cruciate ligament �� hope it’s just a rumour.
    I need confirmation so I know whether or not to cry

Ah fvck! i hope its not true but im hearing this as well.

If he is out for the season - IF - i wonder if we will offer him a new contract for two years with sell on clause/promise?

Yeh I’m hearing it’s his ACL and it’s a season out job. Looks like Carson is going to have to step up to the plate and basically do the job he was bought for but for different reasons than were originally planned.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Mate of mine just bought tickets online and his first selections were rejected as someone had bought the seat next to that. 🤔

I read that all away tickets are sold, good effort.

Is there now a general feeling that this tayside derby is a bigger game? Saints won the double whoch is a remarkable achievement. United and Saints both great clubs now, as an outsider it looks like a very tasty fixture, good luck to you tomorrow it will be tough but hope to see you lidl up three points!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I read that all away tickets are sold, good effort.

Is there now a general feeling that this tayside derby is a bigger game? Saints won the double whoch is a remarkable achievement. United and Saints both great clubs now, as an outsider it looks like a very tasty fixture, good luck to you tomorrow it will be tough but hope to see you lidl up three points!
    No, nobody cares about St Johnstone. They want to have rivalries with United and Dundee, but neither of the Dundee clubs care enough. Its just another game to us.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)