+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone (a)

St Johnstone (a)

They're in Europa Conference action Thursday night before we travel to Perth on Sunday for a 3pm kickoff. A late arrival back in Scotland, only 2 days rest so as other posters have said we need to get right in their faces with a high tempo straight away.

3 points would be fantastic but a draw would be ok. It's winnable if we get a performance that the players are capable of.

No idea on team selection but as we know Chalmers is definitely out. 442 please

Any news on whether Appere is nearing a return?
    Last edited by stokearab; 17-08-2021 at 09:24 AM.

Did hope to get to this one but ive chosen to do something else having not realised about St Johnstone in Europe.

Is another week enough to get McNulty involved from the start and will Sporle and Butcher start?

Siegrist
    Smith, Edwards, Mulgrew, Robson,
    Fuchs, Butcher, Mochrie
    McNulty, Clark, Sporle

Could be 3,000 Arabs in. No restrictions I take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Did hope to get to this one but ive chosen to do something else having not realised about St Johnstone in Europe.
    Any my daughter informed me last night she's playing in Peterhead on Sunday. ☹️🤔🙂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Any my daughter informed me last night she's playing in Peterhead on Sunday. ☹️🤔🙂
    Im off to Aberdeenshire as well but inland!

Hope our sacrifice is worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Logie_Arab View Post
    I'm hearing they are going fast. For some obscure reason social distance rules are still being applied. 🤔

I'm hearing they are going fast. For some obscure reason social distance rules are still being applied. ��
    ah thats why the web site is so slow then - all those packets social distancing fair screws up the latency mind you

I'm hearing they are going fast. For some obscure reason social distance rules are still being applied. 🤔
    Social distancing at full capacity? How's that gonna work then? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Social distancing at full capacity? How's that gonna work then? 😂
    Mate of mine just bought tickets online and his first selections were rejected as someone had bought the seat next to that. 🤔

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)