+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone (a)

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Hearing Saints may be resting a few boys with Thursdays big payday in mind.
    They should rest the whole first eleven its worth a few million to them.I hope they get through the rest can GTF as far as i'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Yes with pitchforks.
    😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    They should rest the whole first eleven its worth a few million to them.I hope they get through the rest can GTF as far as i'm concerned.
    Not that I thought I'd ever see the day when a fixture against the farmers would have me hoping for an unfair advantage, but we probably couldn't have asked for better circumstances for this game. We need to be going from the first whistle to the last and use the same in their faces approach from the Sevco game. It probably wouldn't do us any harm for the season ahead if they are playing midweek European fixtures for the foreseeable so I wouldn't mind them getting through either.

They opened up the last section. Around 30 tickets left

The ultras are silly wee boys who stangely dissapear after the game. Mind walking back to train station and we found a gaggle of them - no even fair to slap them just made them sh!t themselves whilst they dropped their sunny d’s and ran. Ah the train back fae perth to dundee i always loved the sing song.

Presume all tickets for tomorrow's game at St Johnstone have been sold? I see there are cash gates for United supporters. An extra 600 fans.

Rumours benji is injured? Will find oot soon enough if true.edit to say its a knock and another player too. No idea if its true or what a knock means - prob a fitness test required this morn
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 22-08-2021 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Rumours benji is injured? Will find oot soon enough if true.edit to say its a knock and another player too. No idea if its true or what a knock means - prob a fitness test required this morn
    Wonder if it's a hip knock? 🙄🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Rumours Benji has a knock. Other rumours that it's serious. Harkes is the other one I think.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Rumours Benji has a knock. Other rumours that it's serious. Harkes is the other one I think.
    Yeah he is waiting for a scan result allegedly. Harkes mm ok may be a debut today then

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)