+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Them o'er river

I'm interested in Florist because I like comedy...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Of course it affects us. The bigger the gap between us, the harder it becomes for us to attract new local support. If they reached the Premiership, it becomes even harder. The lower they sink, the better it is for us.
    Exactly and we all love giving back to the forest mates we know, the line I love the most from them is “I like County, I’ve been to the odd game, their like our little brother”

What I don’t like about the Forest situation is Ryan Yates is often the boo boys target.
    They sacked the last manager for dull boring football with an insistence of playing two holding midfielders. They replaced him with exactly the same.
    I have no axe to grind with Forest these days. They’re so far ahead of us that unless they went bust, no amount of bad results or boring football compares to the depths we’ve sunk!

I am gleefully enjoying their reckless demise and I hope it doesn't change any time soon.

Apparently drivers have been advised not to go driving around the City Ground at the moment because three points are being handed out for no reason.

Me too. However low we sink, it will never stop me taking delight in a Forest defeat.
    Having suffered growing up in the Clough era quite close to the Temple of Sin I will ALWAYS consider them our rivals and will take the greatest pleasure in seeing their arrogant and obnoxious (with some exceptions I call friends!) fans suffer a defeat, whoever they're playing. I'm with you all the way on this laddo and Elite!

Of course it affects us. The bigger the gap between us, the harder it becomes for us to attract new local support. If they reached the Premiership, it becomes even harder. The lower they sink, the better it is for us.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I am gleefully enjoying their reckless demise and I hope it doesn't change any time soon.

Me too....magnificent entertainment.

I have no interest in Forest at all.

I support Notts County and anyone playing Nottm F*rest. Let's be honest we can't rely on the Pies for football happiness too often so the Red Dogs kindly provide plenty of joy when lose late on again.

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast