+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: O/T:- Them o'er river

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Looks like it could be Agent Cooper.

Lets hope he produces a barrel of laffs for us Notts fans.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...forest-5927015
    Another decent manager, but as others have said the problems appear to run deeper than results on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Interesting note, ‘they have to be successful’. Successful ultimately means taking us back to the football league. Everybody associated with club wants this. With the situation at Derby, it seems quite appropriate to ask this question, at what price?

As we all know, the NL is ultra competitive this season. So, to achieve success is going be some achievement. I’m happy to support a club that is tackling the task in hand in the manner we are; not spending above our means, sustainable, quality coaching etc. Yes, this path to success may take longer. But, the alternative of **** or bust? Wrexham owners are likely to stay around, but the likes of Stockport will already be getting anxious about the financial consequences of not achieving promotion. Which will lead to their owners, potentially, making erratic decisions.

I’m desperate to get out of the NL. But, I’d sooner be in the NL with our current owners and the philosophy they have than where we were under the Trews, Hardy and the false dawn of Munto.
    As usual nicely put...

I suspect Palace might catch us up soon.

If we don't go up under the Reedtz, it's hard to imagine how it won't end in tears. They themselves won't have come here just to keep the club ticking along in non-league for five, eight, ten years. Unless there's now something unique about Notts that makes us immune from losing support if things don't go well, they need to get Notts promotion.
    Not saying they need to do it this season, but if anybody thinks they can carry on at this level indefinitely going round and round in circles chasing a carrot with a Brentford sticker on it, they're away with the unicorns and the fairies. It's football, not a "nicest owners of the decade" competition.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Looks like it could be Agent Cooper.

Lets hope he produces a barrel of laffs for us Notts fans.

Nice one CG and yes hope so!

I hope he doesn't stave off relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    I hope he doesn't stave off relegation.
    Firkin hope he's not going to be puncheon above his weight.

Graeme Hogg's heading for a coaching role.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930