+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return Of Notts Match Day Bet Competition

I'm posting the odds for our final league game at Maidenhead on Sunday now as I'm going to be away for a bit, so the table won't be updated until Friday 20th March at the earliest.

Delighted you took this on E.P. I do however hope you able to update the league before the 20th March.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    Delighted you took this on E.P. I do however hope you able to update the league before the 20th March.
    It will be 20th March 2025 if I get parole for good behaviour.

I did of course mean 20th May!

Nobody correctly predicted the 0-1 win at Maidenhead, so the only change to the table is that we all have 1 YAP less. If the worst happens on Monday this will be our final game, so get your predictions in. Latest table and odds against the codheads are:

Edit: I should have made it clear that these odds are for the score at the end of normal time. The score after extra time or penalties is irrelevant for competition purposes.
    Last edited by Elite_Pie; 20-05-2022 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Only the score after normal time will count for YAPs

They think it's all over, it is now!

Now our season is done and dusted, here is the final table after last night's heartbreak. Congratulations to laddo who pinched top spot in the 96th minute denying deadyoyopie the title. I managed to sneak into the playoffs, and only 5 posters ending with More YAPs than they started with shows why the bookies love correct score bets!

Thanks to 60YearsAPie for coming up with a great format, it's created a lot of interest throughout the season. I'm glad I saw it through to it's conclusion, but I won't be doing it next season. It would be good if somebody could take it on, I'd be happy to help out when I can. Thanks to all those who took part, and at least we all have a few YAPs in our account!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    They think it's all over, it is now!

Now our season is done and dusted, here is the final table after last night's heartbreak. Congratulations to laddo who pinched top spot in the 96th minute denying deadyoyopie the title. I managed to sneak into the playoffs, and only 5 posters ending with More YAPs than they started with shows why the bookies love correct score bets!

Thanks to 60YearsAPie for coming up with a great format, it's created a lot of interest throughout the season. I'm glad I saw it through to it's conclusion, but I won't be doing it next season. It would be good if somebody could take it on, I'd be happy to help out when I can. Thanks to all those who took part, and at least we all have a few YAPs in our account!
    Yes, thanks to both of you. I've had a nightmare trying to do the fantasy league this season so now how time consuming this can be.

Well done Laddo!

It's quite strange that laddos bulk of points came with his bets that bet on teams beating us ?
    I'm not sure how he backs IB but then backs us to lose ....over to you ...x

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Yes, thanks to both of you. I've had a nightmare trying to do the fantasy league this season so now how time consuming this can be.

Well done Laddo!
    Thank you Richard.

Understandably I wasn't really thinking of YAPs when that heart wrenching injury time goal was conceded but every Notts season has a silver lining I guess

Absolutely delighted to be declared the inaugural match prediction thread champion. It's in the history books folks, they can never take it away lol.

Relatively poor at predicting attendances all season but officially the best at predicting Notts results.

Fantastic effort from the Top 3, so congratulations to both deadyoyopie and i961pie . A close run thing with plenty of twists and turns including the final seconds of the the final game of the season.

The question is do I get to defend my title next season?#andstill...?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    It's quite strange that laddos bulk of points came with his bets that bet on teams beating us ?
    I'm not sure how he backs IB but then backs us to lose ....over to you ...x
    "laddos bulk of points..." You mean one game away at Aldershot?? Lol.

Tbh I had the advantage over you and many of seeing us away from home more than enough times this season that a 3-1 defeat was a distinct possibility. Plus it's all about the YAPs (I believe 40 on that occasion)

If you look a little closer I predicted Notts to win more than I did for them to draw or lose. That's how

The word(s) you were missing in your post were "congratulations or well done etc".

9th is decent Pedro

At least I claim I came top of 60 years a pies league, clutching at straws springs to mind😂😂

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast