+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Return Of Notts Match Day Bet Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Probably true, not sure my stamina will hold out these days. Still nice to say goodbye to the Also Rans.
    Yes, that’s something I’m finding difficult to do. My two great granddaughters, the YAPettes, can’t believe I’ve failed in 16 attempts, but I point out to them that I'm no further behind the leader than I was 10 games ago.

Here's the quoted odds for our FA Cup game against Rochdale.

Mention of Rochdale brings back memories of the 2009/10 season. At the end of March we were 10 points behind them. By the end of the season we were Champions and they trailed us by 11 points. In just over 5 weeks there'd been a remarkable 21 point turn around.

As usual, all forecasts on Swale's thread, please, which must be made before the team is announced.

Name:  Game 17.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  40.3 KB

Here's the updated table and the odds for the Solihull game.

Five correct predictions on Saturday, including Elite_Pie, who continues his sprint for the top. Has he gone too soon? Time will tell.

Name:  Game 18.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  87.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post

Five correct predictions on Saturday, including Elite_Pie, who continues his sprint for the top. Has he gone too soon? Time will tell.

Name:  Game 18.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  87.7 KB
    Really think we should get bonus YAPs for predicting correct scorers as well . . . just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post

I'm sure I've gone too soon, now I've made the playoff places I'm feeling the pressure. I should probably cash out now, this could well be the only time I'll be in profit on my YAPs.

We have a new leader as deadyoyo regains top spot, one of six who correctly forecast our fine 2-0 win. What a day, what a crowd, what an atmosphere.

As most posters seem to be getting more adept at this score prediction lark, apart from me and the other also rans, I’ll have to send the girls to YAPland this week to replenish our stock of YAPS.

Here’s the updated table after our win against Solihull Moors and the odds for our FA Cup replay against Rochdale on Tuesday.
    Forecasts on Swale’s thread as usual please.

These will be taken as being the score after 90 minutes plus added time, and will not include extra time or a penalty shoot-out.
    To be included in the competition predictions must be made before the team is announced.

Name:  Game 19.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  91.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm sure I've gone too soon, now I've made the playoff places I'm feeling the pressure. I should probably cash out now, this could well be the only time I'll be in profit on my YAPs.
    You appear to be doing a Grimsby Elite. With 2 correct predictions in 3 weeks I am hoping I am doing a Wrexham!

Here's how the table looks after Tuesday, and the odds for the game against Eastleigh.

As usual, predictions on Swale's thread before the team is announced, please.

Name:  Game 20.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  94.5 KB

Yet again Bet365 are dragging their heels as far as Correct Score odds for our next game. In fact odds for Saturday's game appeared today, but no sign of Tuesday's match.

As a result I've booted them into touch and the odds for Tuesday's game against Boreham Wood are from Ladbrokes.

Congratulations to Queensland, who has given hope to all us also rans, as he was one of us a month ago.

Name:  Game 21.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  84.5 KB

Here's the updated table after the Boreham Wood game and the Dagenham & Redbridge odds.

Name:  Game 22.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  95.7 KB

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast