+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T COVID rising…

Some are just lazy
    Some don’t want to risk taking time off work (laughable)
    Some don’t know what’s in the jab, yep how many did you have when you was a kid? I suppose they knew what was in it 😆
    Some think they won’t get covid
    Some have religious/health reasons

Still it’s their body and they have a right to chose surely

Could I make a request to any medical professionals out there, can you clarify the data ?

Deaths within 28 days of a positive test are still mainly 70 plus age group who are also double jabbed. So my question is how many of those died with batflu but not of it ?

About 1300 people die each day in England and Wales, so is this large group of people dying with Covid distorting the data because if they are dying of old age or other medical conditions then they shouldnt be included in the data. Its like dying in a car crash, Covid would have no impact on your death if you had tested positive.

So the actual deaths from Covid would be very low indeed and people could stop feeling so frightened, some old timers on here are forgetting what it is like to be young and having 2 years of your life restricted for a virus that will not affect you if you are healthy,and dont forget the jabs are still not long term tested ( obviuosly ) so if I was under 30 no jab for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    But you still transmit if you’ve had the jab.

It’s the same thing with people who pretend the virus dies as soon as it touches a perforated 5p ��
    I'll be honest, I don't know the Science behind transmissibility of the virus after you have been vaccinated. I don't know if it stays the same or decreases at all, I haven't followed it that closely. It just seems like the responsible thing to do. Just in case it does reduce transmissibility, doesn't seem like much to ask.

Hungary based airline Wizz Air, who serve 11 airports in the U/K, one being Doncaster Robin Hood,
    have said that they are going to require all its flights crews to be vaccinated, against coronavirus
    by December 2021, but yet to clarify, if those who refuse face dismissal.

While in the USA -

United carriers in the USA, facing a backlash over its demand that all employees are jabbed, against
    coronavirus by October, or could loose their job.

Delta airlines warned, it was to charge un-jabbed staff, up to 200 dollars [£146] extra per month,
    to cover increased health insurance costs.

[ CAMiller will probably know more about the USA airline, views on the vaccination issues ].

Not that I’m into it, but two professional dancers on Strictly have refused to have the jabs. Now other people are refusing to dance with them throwing the show into disarray.

Oh dear the Wife and Daughter will be disappointed. Might mean more footy being shown 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not that I’m into it, but two professional dancers on Strictly have refused to have the jabs. Now other people are refusing to dance with them throwing the show into disarray.

Oh dear the Wife and Daughter will be disappointed. Might mean more footy being shown ����
    If the show gets cancelled it will be a small mercy

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    If the show gets cancelled it will be a small mercy
    Isn't it time The Premiership was cancelled? I just saw that only 7 of the 20 clubs have over 50% of their players vaccinated. Maybe there is some truth in the belief that footballers aren't the brightest of individuals and even so shouldn't their employers be making it mandatory to protect others?

Get your flu jab, had mine done at chemist

Covid boosters are being done, haven’t had any notification yet but I’m sure they’ll get round to it

Both myself & my wife had our flu jab a week last Friday, my wife has had a bad
    reaction to the jab, been really poorly, I have been up to doctors this morning
    regarding this, practice nurse to phone her at dinner time.

I also had the shingles vaccination a week last Friday, which you get at 70 years
    of age, I did have shingles in 1984, painful but not as painful as gout.

Well I guess I'll find out from next Monday which of my ~1200 work colleagues are unvaccinated. A couple of months ago we were given until October 18th to get vaccinated. Today the email has gone our that anyone who hasn't provided proof of vaccination will have their termination notices next week.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast