+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 20,000 RagHeads

Be it the British in 1840 something, the Russians in the 1960s or the US lead coalition in 2003 nobody has taken Afghanistan and I believe nobody ever will.

Do they get free bus passes? Name:  migs.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  84.5 KB

As many as 800 illegals crossed on dinghies yesterday. So many, the UK Border Force ran out of chocolate hobnobs to welcome them with. They were so busy they couldn't paint their nails either in case any of the kants were wooftas.

A new daily record.

fack it. Let's take in the entire Afghan population. I've got space for a couple in the loft. I'd have to convert to Islam in case I offended them but it's a small price to pay to make sure diversity is indulged.

Does anyone else think the clip of hoards of them running alongside the plane was faked?

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Does anyone else think the clip of hoards of them running alongside the plane was faked?
    Yes probably if the Yanks had anything to do with it.
    Well they lied about the so called "moon landings" Fake. and 9/11 was staged and Lennon is not really dead or kennedy and Bin laden is alive and well and living in Kent and they even made be believe as a kid that some fat git called santa existed.
    Yanks = Lies.

And are the swarms of immigrants coming here being screened for endemic middle eastern diseases such as E.Coli/ Diphtheria/ Hepatitis/Maleria/ Hiv/Aids/ Covid Ect?

I must have missed something somewhere along the way. I was given to understand that, post Brexit, we would "gain control over our borders" and the flow of immigrants from mainland Europe would slow to an imperceptible trickle.

Fast forward and we are still seeing boatloads of assorted flotsam shipping up at Dover and my understanding is we can no longer send them back to the mainland, to be taken back to the country where they first entered the EU because we are no longer in it. And now, instead of having in most cases reasonably educated immigrants from Eastern Europe, many of whom speak a decent level of English, it seems we are happy to allow entry into the country some 20,000 camel herders of very dubious economic benefit, whose educational levels, particularly the females among them, are presumably of a negligible level.

Very few vacancies for camel herders, mountain guides or rug makers in Jaywick and Barking I suspect.

Don’t forget that the Border Force has had the rug pulled from under it by successive governments eager to save money. Few boats and not enough staff; it’s really not their fault. And when Patel finds a few quid to deal with the problem she hands it to the French, who will probably use it to buy more boats for them and wave them goodbye from thee Calais beaches.

Personally I don’t know why you lot are moaning. I’d be happy to see us take 50,000 or 1000,000 or even 500,000 so long as they all stay in London.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Don’t forget that the Border Force has had the rug pulled from under it by successive governments eager to save money. Few boats and not enough staff; it’s really not their fault. And when Patel finds a few quid to deal with the problem she hands it to the French, who will probably use it to buy more boats for them and wave them goodbye from thee Calais beaches.

Personally I don’t know why you lot are moaning. I’d be happy to see us take 50,000 or 1000,000 or even 500,000 so long as they all stay in London.

An indeed spirited piece my learned friend.
    I've had to incinerate a few of them as they've started S,hitting in the sink, and playing des O'Connor albums in to the wee small hours.
    Nothing like human broth to bring on the begonias!!

Is this why John Lennon made the song "give me some truth">

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast