+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 20,000 RagHeads

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Indeed Sir, yes the levels of deviancy have risen of late, still not their where they should be but its a work in progress,
    As for those debaucherous filthy lustful carnal desires you speak of? Alf would be the high priest of public indecency and any other debaucherous tendencies that need to be catered for!
    Ah yes old depraved Alf who was banned from dogging in the new forest wearing a goats head and yelling "call me your s lut"

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Ah yes old depraved Alf who was banned from dogging in the new forest wearing a goats head and yelling "call me your s lut"
    I thought that was Larry the gargling Goat ( who can swallow), but then what do i know

Bumped into Hartley at the station this morning and he is looking for some discrete outside s ex fun.
    I mentioned Gertrude, Is she available per chance Daggers?
    He is very discerning and as i say discrete.
    I can pass on her details.
    Cheers.

Bumped into Hartley at the station this morning and he is looking for some discrete outside s ex fun.
    I mentioned Gertrude, Is she available per chance Daggers?
    He is very discerning and as i say discrete.
    I can pass on her details.
    Cheers.
    Sorry only serious offers will be entertained.

Sorry only serious offers will be entertained.
    Just as well as Hartley got nicked for touching up Peppa Pig in Toys are Us. Dirty bastid!

Got a call from Hartley just now Daggers he got 6 months at court this morning for touching up Peppa Pig in Toys are Us the other day and he is sharing a cell will Larry the Lamb.
    Is this Larry any relation to your Larry the gargling goat (who can swallow)?

Got a call from Hartley just now Daggers he got 6 months at court this morning for touching up Peppa Pig in Toys are Us the other day and he is sharing a cell will Larry the Lamb.
    Is this Larry any relation to your Larry the gargling goat (who can swallow)?
    An indeed distant offspring from his over zealous loins i'll wager, has to learn to swallow though!

Larry the Lamb is a regular inmate at Feltham young offenders prison and is known as "Deep throat Larry"
    So i guess that means he can swallow.

Larry the Lamb is a regular inmate at Feltham young offenders prison and is known as "Deep throat Larry"
    So i guess that means he can swallow.
    Indeed he can.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast