+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 20,000 RagHeads

20,000 RagHeads

arriving soonest, it won't be 20,000 will it once the immmigration lawyers get involved.

The priorities are to be women and children. But what happens when they're here and deeply depressed because Uncle Abdul isn't with them and it's affecting their human rights ?

And the EU will do their utmost to ferry them to Dover while our border force :lol: and the RNLI make them mint tea.

This country is going to hell in a phucking handcart.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    arriving soonest, it won't be 20,000 will it once the immmigration lawyers get involved.

The priorities are to be women and children. But what happens when they're here and deeply depressed because Uncle Abdul isn't with them and it's affecting their human rights ?

And the EU will do their utmost to ferry them to Dover while our border force :lol: and the RNLI make them mint tea.

This country is going to hell in a phucking handcart.

John...I have read an article and I have just discovered that there is an organisation called the...
    The UK Islamic SHARIA Council. What the phuck is that all about????

Wotcha FrenchMeister, Hope you and yours are well Sir.
    As for your question you'd be better of asking Tony 'COOL BRITANNIA' Blair mate!

My humour is a tad left field at times but stories like this I'm phucking serious about.

It's the USA that phucked up. Let that dribbling tree-hugging Kant Biden let them in there. They've got the room. We haven't. Mark my words, in five years time with family reunion programmes and illegals not returned the figure will be 200,000.

I had a solution to our immigration problem which I emailed the government about.

Compulsory purchase of Lundy Island from the NT. 19km from North Devon with nothing there apart from a shop and a pub for the 23 holiday lets. I've been there. 3 miles long, three quarters of a mile wide. Lots of space. One harbour, easy to patrol and no other places a dinghy could realistically be launched. It's basically a rock in the Bristol channel. Spend money on making the place habitable and there you have it. You'd need a military presence to intervene in religious spats, but other than that, let them roam free.Build schools and their own shops. I doubt they'd go to the pub

Any genuine refugee 'fleeing war or persecution' would be as happy as Larry there instead of cowering in fear in Kabul.

As for the odd rogue radicalised facker that slips through the net, try stabbing people in Reading from there.

Let it be known on the French beaches, Get caught and this is where you'll be going. Watch the phucking numbers of dinghies drop to zero!

I'm still waiting for Priti to reply. :lol: The UK is being Islamified by stealth but nobody wants to do a thing about it as it's too taboo a subject!!

Now and the Future!

20.000 at first then Abdullah and Fatima start breeding and it becomes 40.000/80.000/160.000/320.000 and so on.
    Send em up North they will fit in better there

indeed, Still at least they have plenty of interpreters for them to bleed the housing and benefit system!And it doesn't always work out well when they get here. An Afghan boy was catapulted out of a ninth floor hotel room, when his clothing was caught on a window latch in Sheffield. The eight other families will now be resettled into safer accommodations!

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Wotcha FrenchMeister, Hope you and yours are well Sir.
    As for your question you'd be better of asking Tony 'COOL BRITANNIA' Blair mate!

My humour is a tad left field at times but stories like this I'm phucking serious about.

It's the USA that phucked up. Let that dribbling tree-hugging Kant Biden let them in there. They've got the room. We haven't. Mark my words, in five years time with family reunion programmes and illegals not returned the figure will be 200,000.

I had a solution to our immigration problem which I emailed the government about.

Compulsory purchase of Lundy Island from the NT. 19km from North Devon with nothing there apart from a shop and a pub for the 23 holiday lets. I've been there. 3 miles long, three quarters of a mile wide. Lots of space. One harbour, easy to patrol and no other places a dinghy could realistically be launched. It's basically a rock in the Bristol channel. Spend money on making the place habitable and there you have it. You'd need a military presence to intervene in religious spats, but other than that, let them roam free.Build schools and their own shops. I doubt they'd go to the pub

Any genuine refugee 'fleeing war or persecution' would be as happy as Larry there instead of cowering in fear in Kabul.

As for the odd rogue radicalised facker that slips through the net, try stabbing people in Reading from there.

Let it be known on the French beaches, Get caught and this is where you'll be going. Watch the phucking numbers of dinghies drop to zero!

I'm still waiting for Priti to reply. :lol: The UK is being Islamified by stealth but nobody wants to do a thing about it as it's too taboo a subject!!
    John.. I am still trying to get my head around this fiasco. After the Donald said the US would be pulling out of Afghanistan at the end of August (??) how did the world expect this to end? The Taliban have never ceased to exist and once the western forces left it was obvious to just about everybody that the Taliban would be back...but not that phucking fast or so easy!! How can 300,000 highly trained soldiers equiped with the best material available disappear?It seems that the US and others have been training the future Taliban army.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    John.. I am still trying to get my head around this fiasco. After the Donald said the US would be pulling out of Afghanistan at the end of August (??) how did the world expect this to end? The Taliban have never ceased to exist and once the western forces left it was obvious to just about everybody that the Taliban would be back...but not that phucking fast or so easy!! How can 300,000 highly trained soldiers equiped with the best material available disappear?It seems that the US and others have been training the future Taliban army.
    we all bottled it i'm afraid, that tree hugging Kant in america is responsible, hope they reap what they sowed!

The families of all those who never came back alive or came back maimed for life must be devastated for a second time. Seeing your son die is bad enough but for phuck all must be……I don’t know.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    The families of all those who never came back alive or came back maimed for life must be devastated for a second time. Seeing your son die is bad enough but for phuck all must be……I don’t know.
    mate i served the Queens Forces for 27 years and i'm gutted!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast