+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales

FA cup tickets on sale Millers v Bromley
    Take note not all stands are open as of yet

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...irates-fa-cup/

there have been a considerable number of tickets released for sale for the Sunderland match in all home areas if anyone needs one
    On the ticketing website now to those with a purchasing history

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    there have been a considerable number of tickets released for sale for the Sunderland match in all home areas if anyone needs one
    On the ticketing website now to those with a purchasing history
    What another administration cock up? Why say it was sold out?

Looks like quite a few, wonder if health and safety has now decided it’s ok for them extra fans that they originally took off

The planner is back up on the official seats are available for all areas and the last East block is now on sale.. I guess its full capacity . again . My question is .. Who made the decision to reduce capacity and why now has it been reversed when the building work is still not completed . I expect those tickets to be sold but but really not ideal

Went for Bromley F.A. cup tickets, for myself & brother-in-law on Monday.
    We are in the north stand behind the goal, I gave the lady (older one of the three) our season tickets,
    told her 2 concession tickets for the game in our seats, has season tickets holders.
    The lady said I will see what I can do, so I said the F.A.tickets for the Bromley game were on sale to
    season ticket holders until Tuesday, then from Wednesday on open sale, so I has a season ticket
    holder am allowed to purchase my seat, so she said again I will see what I can do.
    Eventually she said yes you can have the 2 seats for the game, as they have not been sold, I thought
    she doesn't know the system, so did not bother carrying on with the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Went for Bromley F.A. cup tickets, for myself & brother-in-law on Monday.
    We are in the north stand behind the goal, I gave the lady (older one of the three) our season tickets,
    told her 2 concession tickets for the game in our seats, has season tickets holders.
    The lady said I will see what I can do, so I said the F.A.tickets for the Bromley game were on sale to
    season ticket holders until Tuesday, then from Wednesday on open sale, so I has a season ticket
    holder am allowed to purchase my seat, so she said again I will see what I can do.
    Eventually she said yes you can have the 2 seats for the game, as they have not been sold, I thought
    she doesn't know the system, so did not bother carrying on with the conversation.
    Sounds like she's changed jobs from RMBC. Got a letter Monday saying "our road is due to be resurfaced, but couldn't set a date yet".

It was done the week before................................unbelieveabl e Jeff....................UTM.

Fa cup tickets still on sale for Saturday

Charlton on sale til probably 4 pm tomorrow

Shrewsbury might not happen with it being international week

Away to Oxford (27th Nov) tickets on sale

initial allocation of 1,012 tickets.

Adult 22-64: £24

Senior 65 and over: £17

Young Adult 18-21: £16

Under 18: £14

Under 13: £10

Under 7: £6

9am Wednesday 3rd November

Tickets are on sale to 2021/22 season ticket holders strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Friday 5th November

Tickets are on sale to Millers Mayday members who are not season ticket holders, strictly 1 ticket per supporter.

9am Monday 8th November

Tickets go on general sale. Supporters will be able to buy up to a total of 5 tickets per customer number. If supporters have already bought tickets in any other period of sales, they will only be able to purchase additional tickets to the total of 5 tickets.

Picked two up today for Oxford. Think these will go very quick. Last trip down there I met up with CTMiller, seems like yesterday. Memorable day and Crooks was a one man machine.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast