+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ian poveda

Luton have one less point than us but havent played WBA or anyone half decent yet.
    All they have done is beaten a Peterborough.
    I really hope they carry on talking about promotion.
    That will be very funny to watch one play out.

If we are medicore, where does that leave the likes of Luton who are lower??

Hey look I am not here to trade off about Luton but have we really played anyone that good?
    West brom and we lost that.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Hey look I am not here to trade off about Luton but have we really played anyone that good?
    West brom and we lost that.
    Aye we did lose your right.
    We didnt lose 0-5 though. And WBA are on another planet to us, Luton and Birmingham City.
    What we did was win 2 games that everyone said we would lose without doubt.
    Rovers appear to be open season when it comes to being slated. Which I find a bit odd thats all.

While the likes of Luton Town get talked up

I am not saying anything until we play them in a few weeks time.
    All I am saying is we haven't really played anyone good bar one,in which we lost.
    Yes Swansea and forest were marked up as hard ones and we won,great but look at where they are currently tells you maybe it wasn't all that.
    Now Luton did get hammered last weekend and for them,we shall see what they do against a wobbling Sheffield United.
    Sadly we have boro away in which warnock will instruct his players to kick lumps out of our youngsters,while abusing any of ours who might dare to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I am not saying anything until we play them in a few weeks time.
    All I am saying is we haven't really played anyone good bar one,in which we lost.
    Yes Swansea and forest were marked up as hard ones and we won,great but look at where they are currently tells you maybe it wasn't all that.
    Now Luton did get hammered last weekend and for them,we shall see what they do against a wobbling Sheffield United.
    Sadly we have boro away in which warnock will instruct his players to kick lumps out of our youngsters,while abusing any of ours who might dare to do the same.
    imagine if we had to lost to any of those medicore sides? Or heaven forbid we lost 0-5 at home to one of those?
    Imagine the melt downs> Imagine how muck stick Mowbray would get?
    I can only imagine everyone would be in full meltdown.

I'm guessing that cheating little scrote who manages Lutons manager is not experiencing the same vitriol.

We beat Boro away last season, and they like us are just a midtable side. Probs a draw. They arent setting the world alight this season.

Very good point yesterday and showing more resilience. A point to add to a very good start to the season which was crucial.
    Considering we are light and lost our main striker I would say it's been a very good start indeed
    Mowbray may even get the praise he deserves. Us getting results and players like Gallagher looking good and scoring goals doesnt suit the narrative after a summer of sharpening knives.
    Pity really as we are actually pretty decent this time round.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)