+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ian poveda

Ian poveda

Young Leeds winger is looking like joining us on a season long loan.
    Good little player and will add a much needed boost to the left hand side and will probably spell the end of khadra joining us unless rothwell departs of course.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Young Leeds winger is looking like joining us on a season long loan.
    Good little player and will add a much needed boost to the left hand side and will probably spell the end of khadra joining us unless rothwell departs of course.
    I heard today we are still after getting Khadra. We where just waiting on his ankle injury update.
    And we are sending Mcbride to Doncaster on loan for the season, which is a great idea.

Not sure I would use 2 loans on the same sort of position,when our defense consists of 2 injury prone right backs,one left back,a injury prone centre half,a centre half of indifferent form and 2 young centre half's learning their trade.
    The McBride loan I agree with but only if another forward comes in.

Not sure I would use 2 loans on the same sort of position,when our defense consists of 2 injury prone right backs,one left back,a injury prone centre half,a centre half of indifferent form and 2 young centre half's learning their trade.
    The McBride loan I agree with but only if another forward comes in.
    Up-front we have Brereton, Gallagher, Dolan, Chapman, Butterworth up front, not really sure we need anyone else.
    McBride was never in the first team, therefore I don't think he needs replacing.

Dolan and Chapman are far from forwards and butterworth is still an unknown quantity.
    Brereton is going to be away for 3 games in September through international duty.
    I would definitely be look to bring in a forward and with the fragile nature of the centre backs,I would look to bring in one of those too.

Dolan and Chapman are far from forwards and butterworth is still an unknown quantity.
    Brereton is going to be away for 3 games in September through international duty.
    I would definitely be look to bring in a forward and with the fragile nature of the centre backs,I would look to bring in one of those too.
    But we have an international break and no games during those 3 games. So we wont miss him.
    Armstrong was far away from being a forward, he had never once played centrally until Dack got injured.
    Then he got his chance. Before Dack got injured he did very little in a Rovers shirt, especially in the Champ. Up to then, he had done very little and was played out wide.
    In my opinion we do not need to be overloaded with forwards.
    We have more than enough already.
    Especially after bringing in 2 more wingers.
    Both Chapman, Dolan, Butterworth have all looked pretty decent so far and all have contributed, with Brereton now looking the real deal.
    Only 12 months ago he was being written off by 99.9999999999999999999999999% of our fan base.
    Who believed we should goet shut and bring someone else in.

Are those Luton fans you know still talking about promotion after losing 0-5 to Birmingham City
    I noticed Bell was at fault for at least 2 of the goals.
    They got their business done early. Rushed in and bought a load of rubbish.

When I say 3 games,I mean 3 league games he will miss due to isolation when he returns.
    Alot of teams in a similar scenario have prevented their players from going but I think we have done well to let him actually go,however we will be short in that position.
    Dolan is a winger and in a forward role looks a little lost and Chapman who has come on for spells,looks good but I am not sure he is a forward either,so that just leaves Gallagher to lead the line with butterworth.
    By the way I must of been 1 of 0.1 percent then,as I have always been supportive of brereton and as for Luton one result doesn't quite change it all.
    We have them first game after the international break and it will be a tough one for sure.
    Birmingham have formed a very useful side and with chong on loan,he is a beast at this level.

When I say 3 games,I mean 3 league games he will miss due to isolation when he returns.
    Alot of teams in a similar scenario have prevented their players from going but I think we have done well to let him actually go,however we will be short in that position.
    Dolan is a winger and in a forward role looks a little lost and Chapman who has come on for spells,looks good but I am not sure he is a forward either,so that just leaves Gallagher to lead the line with butterworth.
    By the way I must of been 1 of 0.1 percent then,as I have always been supportive of brereton and as for Luton one result doesn't quite change it all.
    We have them first game after the international break and it will be a tough one for sure.
    Birmingham have formed a very useful side and with chong on loan,he is a beast at this level.
    they simply can't say at this stage if he would need to isolate. And other players will have to do the same.
    He isnt the only footballer playing international football.
    Birmingham are ok, they like us and Luton will be midtable.
    weird how only we get hammered though?

I would say Brereton is leading the line well at this stage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)