+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forest Match Day Thread

Forest Match Day Thread

A goal please, any kind of goal, PLEASE!

Won't be able to follow this one as I have a date with the Dick Doctor [Urologist].

COMB!!!!

Re "Won't be able to follow this one as I have a date with the Dick Doctor [Urologist]."

That's most original excuse I've ever heard .....

Wolves XI: Ruddy, Kilman, Coady, Saiss, Hoever, Moutinho, Dendoncker, Ait-Nouri, Gibbs-White, Podence, Silva.

7 changes for Wolves but still a strong team. Podence makes a return from injury and straight into the side. #wwfc

Good to see Podence back. I’ve been impressed with him when he’s actually been able to play for Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    A goal please, any kind of goal, PLEASE!

Won't be able to follow this one as I have a date with the Dick Doctor [Urologist].

COMB!!!!
    Man that used to go to my parent’s church was a urologist. Name: Richard Stiff. Not even making it up!

So far, we’ve got 5 shots, 3 of them on goal and have had over 60% of the possession. No goals yet!

70% of possession, 5 shots on goal.

I think we are cursed!

And just like that, Wolves are up 0-2 with both goals within minutes of each other. Saiss and Podence with the goals, Hoever and Silva assisting

Silva gets a second assist as Trincao scores his first Wolves goal and a few minutes later, MGW curls one in for 0-4 Wolves lead

Well there you go, four of the best. Has to be a boost in confidence for the team regardless of the circumstances. Good day for the wanderers.

Not for me unfortunately, violated in all orifices, had a bloody great tube stuck down my dick and told I need surgery ASAP [Friday].

By the way, sad that you had to carry this thread all by yourself Mich. How times have hanged. Well done anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)