+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I bloody well hope not.

Hi, long term lurker here!!!
    I thought we couldn't get points deduction this year, so maybe next year?
    Hopefully nothing to worry about!

Welcome aboard Ramshank. Hope you're right especially in view of our better than expected start! Fingers crossed.
    Does the 'shank' in your moniker indicate a golfer? I was not averse to the odd socket in my golfing days lol!

Hi macstheman.
    It wasn't, it was a play on lamb shank, I was hungry when setting up!
    Am partial to a round of golf, the shank, thin, fat, slice, hook: are all regular friends!
    Which mac is the "man"?

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Could this new piece of information given to the EFL be notification of administration, are DCFC hoping one punishment trumps the other and just take it on the chin and move on, the new owners if rumours are true are stalling until they know our pnishment and to get the club at a greatly reduced price so maybe they forced MMs hand here, carry on funding the club yourself or cut your losses
    Don’t honestly know how new owners could be expected to finalise a price without knowing the punishment.
    If Mel takes a hit so be it. He, I think, did his best...but any punishments have been acquired on his watch.

I thought it was that they couldn't deduct points off us in the summer for last season, meaning we'd swap places with Wycombe. Any points deduction be that for going into admin and/or FFP breaches would be deducted from this season.... unless things drag on till this time next year.

Not my greatest concern...but if, at such an early stage of the season, we are to be deducted points I’d be seriously angry and looking to sue the EFL if I were associated with Wycombe.

Then you would be AngryRam

or do I mean AngryChair

EFL pushing for a 9 point deduction, DCFC likely won't agree and are in discussion with EFL for a lower penalty

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...till-possible/

The mess continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshank72 View Post
    Hi macstheman.
    It wasn't, it was a play on lamb shank, I was hungry when setting up!
    Am partial to a round of golf, the shank, thin, fat, slice, hook: are all regular friends!
    Which mac is the "man"?
    It's a play on names! I'm a Mac whilst their are many who have represented the mighty Rams (whether Mc or Mac)! So, it can be me, Roy Mc, big Dave etc etc! Perhaps I'm the man, who knows!
    Keep swinging (PS just fancy a lamb shank!).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)