+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Torquay United 28.08.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Well the clubs given him a 2 year deal and I don’t think you give them to players you don’t see playing much of part so my guess is he’s going to be heavily involved this season. It’s all opinions but the only one that counts is the clubs in these matters.
    They gave him a 2 year deal??? FML.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    FML - What's eye drops got to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Yep. Personally with his age I would have given him one year, but the medical staff will know exactly where his body is and age is irrelevant if they believe he physically can do that role for 2 years. His injuries with us were more random than reoccurring, heavily gashed leg and didn’t he dislocate his shoulder? I think he will do well under IB, well I hope he does.

I thought JOB looked well past it under Ardley, but he’s a new man now, and well worth a place in the squad…gives us a bit of nous that we might have been lacking

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I thought JOB looked well past it under Ardley, but he’s a new man now, and well worth a place in the squad…gives us a bit of nous that we might have been lacking

JOB is injury free and playing well. He's gonna be an important part of the team, whether starting or off the bench.

Id much rather us go into the Torquay game full strength and get a win than rest a few players for Monday and possibly draw/lose and then lose Monday.

It happens often in the PL, teams rest players against the big sides so they can have a good squad against the weaker, winnable games.
    It hardly ever works.

Try to play your best team for the next game, if they need a rest do that the game after.

Quote Originally Posted by LEPiePie View Post
    Id much rather us go into the Torquay game full strength and get a win than rest a few players for Monday and possibly draw/lose and then lose Monday.

It happens often in the PL, teams rest players against the big sides so they can have a good squad against the weaker, winnable games.
    It hardly ever works.

Try to play your best team for the next game, if they need a rest do that the game after.
    I agree. I am sure Wrexham will do the same. So both teams are likely to have some changes for our game.

I think Roberts will be the one they will look to rotate and I would agree. The last thing we need is him getting a reoccurrence of his injury with the risk increased if he plays twice in 48 hours or so.

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    Also going for 3-1 to Notts
    Ah... nice moggy.

Look, if you can't be optimistic at the start of the season, after a 5-0 opening day, when can you?

Notts 3 - 1 Torquay.

U PIES!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    This . I think IB has given him an extra dimension to his game , allowing him to run from deep to get in behind the opposition. The good thing is when he gets through he is being destructive with the ball and space afforded him, some would just freeze and waste the opportunities created.

I think we will run out 3-2 winners. After going behind twice.
    Att 6400.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast