+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hugill

True Ponte, when I first joined this forum there was plenty of activity and it’s sad to see how it’s slowly shrinking, I’m not the most active with posts or replies but that fits my character im more a listener than a talker but I do try to read every post.

Keep posting whatever you want Doggy. I have moved on from the Ismael era but I'm still interested in how he's getting on at West Brom. To be honest, it doesn't appear that SB has moved on from the Ismael era because he's still posting criticism of it on various threads lol.

# all opinions matter

I think Angus Seed played the inside right too deep. Thoughts ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-08-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Forums are only about opinions and if everybody had the same opinion it would become boring and so long as replies don’t become personal all the different views will brighten up any subject.
    I don’t miss the manager or the skipper. It was great to sit in front of the Telly and watch the reds last season but I’m not sure if I would have enjoyed it the same on a wet, cold Tuesday night in January.
    I much prefer what I saw against QPR in the first half to anything I saw last season. OK we may not have as successful a season as last season but if they keep trying to serve up that kind of football I’m a happy fan.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I thought Tufnell took his chance well against West Brom. If Val had been their manager then we may have lost. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    Forums are only about opinions and if everybody had the same opinion it would become boring and so long as replies don’t become personal all the different views will brighten up any subject.
    I don’t miss the manager or the skipper. It was great to sit in front of the Telly and watch the reds last season but I’m not sure if I would have enjoyed it the same on a wet, cold Tuesday night in January.
    I much prefer what I saw against QPR in the first half to anything I saw last season. OK we may not have as successful a season as last season but if they keep trying to serve up that kind of football I’m a happy fan.
    I agree with most of that Doggs but I didn't want to pay to watch the hoofball on iFollow.

I received all kinds of personal abuse, mocking and denigration for my views on Ismael so I agree with you that different views should not become personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    I thought Tufnell took his chance well against West Brom. If Val had been their manager then we may have lost. ��
    Like.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    Yep I agree with that Doggy. Going back to your original post, I think West Brom will struggle to keep up the intensity of play because they haven't got as young a team as we had. However, they probably have better quality players and more depth to their squad which will probably see them through.
    Clearly Val's probably had orders from on high to make the league the priority and that may be why he played half a dozen ****agers. He's no doubt trying them out to see which ones he can bring into the first team to increase the teams energy levels.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Hey uncle SB I would like to say the words 'Jim Iley out', err whatever that means ehh.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey uncle SB I would like to say the words 'Jim Iley out', err whatever that means ehh.
    I was at Marine Acido evvin just lost to 'em 3-1 in the FA Cup joining in the "Iley Out" chorus. Loudest I heard it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12