+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Famous Aberdeen v FC Carrier Bag Match Thread

The Famous Aberdeen v FC Carrier Bag Match Thread

Game day. Biggest opportunity in 14 years to reach group stages and get some much needed cash in.

It’s going to be a nervy one I think.

Hope we come out and try and blow them away early, get the crowd going with a high energy start.

That being said I’ll go 2-1 the good guys aet and a 4-2 win on penalties.

Very nervous about tonight, think we’ll sorely miss Hedges in particular.

I worry that on our pitch the opposition’s quality will shine through. So we need to be at our best and ride our luck a bit. Lots of discipline needed. I suspect Joe Lewis will need to make some big saves. Fingers crossed.

I can envisage all sorts of scorelines so I’m going to duck out of a prediction. Just looking for us to do ourselves proud. If we get through, it’ll be an amazing achievement.

I’m not predicting anything either , I really hope they can get through tonight but i know they face an uphill task being a goal down from the first leg .

This is a side used to making the group stages regularly and they will use every single trick in the book to make that happen tonight .

If we are to get through tonight we need to come out the traps straight away and try and use the crowd to shell shock them ….COYR.

Going for a very nervy squeaky bum night, dons through AET.

COYR intae them heid first.

SF

A really tricky tie. Group stage participants for the past 7 years and concede very few goals.

But if you had said at the start of the campaign that to reach the groups we would have to overturn a 1-0 away leg deficit against a team from Azerbaijan, then we would all have taken that.

I will go 2-0 us in 90 minutes.

I think we will win 2-1 and it will go all the way to penalties

Desperate for a win but I've got a horrible feeling we'll get done by a team who'll cheat and dive at every single opportunity and we'll be that wee bit too naïve. Hopefully not just still have memories of the Almaty game and getting done by them like that.

Anyway **** that too negative lets go for 3-0 with a JET hat trick

4-0 to the good guys COYR

Looks like we're set for a decent crowd tonight. Couple hundred seats left in the upper RD and scattering round the rest of the ground from what I can see.

Mon reds.

2-0

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast