+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Famous Aberdeen v FC Carrier Bag Match Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Famous Aberdeen v FC Carrier Bag Match Thread

Game day. Biggest opportunity in 14 years to reach group stages and get some much needed cash in.

It’s going to be a nervy one I think.

Hope we come out and try and blow them away early, get the crowd going with a high energy start.

That being said I’ll go 2-1 the good guys aet and a 4-2 win on penalties.

Very nervous about tonight, think we’ll sorely miss Hedges in particular.

I worry that on our pitch the opposition’s quality will shine through. So we need to be at our best and ride our luck a bit. Lots of discipline needed. I suspect Joe Lewis will need to make some big saves. Fingers crossed.

I can envisage all sorts of scorelines so I’m going to duck out of a prediction. Just looking for us to do ourselves proud. If we get through, it’ll be an amazing achievement.

I’m not predicting anything either , I really hope they can get through tonight but i know they face an uphill task being a goal down from the first leg .

This is a side used to making the group stages regularly and they will use every single trick in the book to make that happen tonight .

If we are to get through tonight we need to come out the traps straight away and try and use the crowd to shell shock them ….COYR.

Going for a very nervy squeaky bum night, dons through AET.

COYR intae them heid first.

SF

A really tricky tie. Group stage participants for the past 7 years and concede very few goals.

But if you had said at the start of the campaign that to reach the groups we would have to overturn a 1-0 away leg deficit against a team from Azerbaijan, then we would all have taken that.

I will go 2-0 us in 90 minutes.

I think we will win 2-1 and it will go all the way to penalties

4-0 to the good guys COYR

2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Jormungand View Post
    4-0 to the good guys COYR
    Hmm...

Looks like we're set for a decent crowd tonight. Couple hundred seats left in the upper RD and scattering round the rest of the ground from what I can see.

Mon reds.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast