+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    For all of Butchers indisciplines at picking up yellows, his discipline to then not pick up a second is actually incredible.

The fact he picks up so many yellow cards in is spoken about a hell of a lot more than Pawletts diving. Not sure where that comments came from tbh.
    I must missed most them then

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    PP was fouled by Davidson so whatever happened after the trip counts for nothing . To many guys bothered about what happened after the foul Butcher is basically same when he starts gets booked early and rest game your just waiting for one wrong tackle but don't read so much about that
    Thats a very true statement - Butch gets booked early then isnt the same player. Also PP has fouled clear as day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Thats a very true statement - Butch gets booked early then isnt the same player. Also PP has fouled clear as day.
    That was all I was meaning but others need to see it that way

Quote Originally Posted by Dave63 View Post
    Never said he's had 2nd yellow
    I know but you did say he would get booked then you'd be worried he'd get sent off. Just pointing out is doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Thats a very true statement - Butch gets booked early then isnt the same player.
    Don't agree, he knows how to mange a situation like that. I remember the Derby at Dens when Shanks scored Butcher got booked in the first half then strolled through the rest of the match.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)