+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll, most anti Aberdeen poster

Poll, most anti Aberdeen poster

There are a number of posters on this site who are so negative about all things Aberdeen it's disturbing.

I'm going to nominate bisconti's balls as the most negative. Nothing appears right, every thing is wrong, nobody is worth their place.

Nothing is as bad as he/ she makes out.

I'm open to suggestions of others people think are more anti Aberdeen.

ToonsClock4am has been a right 'ray o' sunshine' lately ... but Ah reckon BB jist shades it.

Mind you, nae heard fae Basingstokered or The Trading Sheep for a while ...

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    There are a number of posters on this site who are so negative about all things Aberdeen it's disturbing.

I'm going to nominate bisconti's balls as the most negative. Nothing appears right, every thing is wrong, nobody is worth their place.

Nothing is as bad as he/ she makes out.

I'm open to suggestions of others people think are more anti Aberdeen.
    Fu ck off you torie c u n t I have bigged up the team plenty when it was deserved. Nobody is worth there place WTF you on about you fu cking freak piece of torie **** !!

No wonder decent posters vanish from here it's now mainly just full of torie
    c u nts . Listen have I gave torie cormack a hard time on here! Is that why you nominate me you creep! Go f u c k yourself you prick!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Mind you, nae heard fae Basingstokered or The Trading Sheep for a while ...
    I was never anti Aberdeen just anti Derek and the fact he was taking us no where fast.

Methinks the gentlemen protesteth too much

Me wonders if BB and gmsdad are in fact the same poster and enjoying a windup!

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Methinks the gentlemen protesteth too much
    https://youtu.be/wihaFybOrKw

Funnily enough, I didn’t get around to looking up Shakespeare’s exact words when I had the same thought the other day.

It’s “The lady doth protest too much, methinks”, and it’s from Hamlet, to my surprise. I thought it was in one of his comedies, which haven’t aged well.

Anyway, I’ll upgrade my Norton Anti-Keyboard Warrior software today to try to cut out the “poopypants” “no you are” level of shouting.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 20-08-2021 at 06:24 AM.

Hey 57 min, you tory c unt.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast