+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obbi Oulare

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    The Belgium players may not yet be in the country because as far as I understand the rules they must have a visa to enter the UK.Although I could be wrong.Has anyone see these two players at the club?
    I suspect you're probably right Filet. In fact I'm not even sure that the transfer would be fully finalised until a visa was obtained.

One big cock up after another they don't ever learn Joakwell at it's best another for the Joakwell archive's and there's stil another Belgium TO FREE

I think the club will have gone through the regulations regarding visa’s for the two Belgium lads before they signed them and they are just waiting for the visa’s to be issued.Like most regulations in the post Brexit era these things take time.One has already received his visa so I would expect the other will follow in the next few days.I can’t see the powers that be on Grove Street paying money out on a hope that the players will get a visa.There was no problem with the American last season so I am sure the homework for the Belgium 2 will have been done.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    He wasn’t allowed to train with the team until he got his visa
    insurance would probably not
    Allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    I think the club will have gone through the regulations regarding visa’s for the two Belgium lads before they signed them and they are just waiting for the visa’s to be issued.Like most regulations in the post Brexit era these things take time.One has already received his visa so I would expect the other will follow in the next few days.I can’t see the powers that be on Grove Street paying money out on a hope that the players will get a visa.There was no problem with the American last season so I am sure the homework for the Belgium 2 will have been done.
    Seems they did have a GBE permit so we're guaranteed a visa eventually. I believe visas for Americans are easier to obtain than for EU citizens now Filey; easier for them to qualify apparently.

Im not sure who is right here and allegedly 'wrong', but Paul Cowboy err sorry I mean Paul Conway keeps on calling this mess up a joke on their part.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12