+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team V Brentford

Team V Brentford

We need to be “at it” from the get go

Still no Ollie Watkins or Leon Bailey

Prefer to see Philogene-Bidace rather than watch El Ghazi throwing himself to the floor every time someone brushes against him

Just my thoughts over to you guys ?

Brentford yet to concede, they'll be right up for it - let's hope we are too from the off.

That 11 is probably our best of the available players so I'll go with that Freer.

Martynez
    Cash
    Konsa
    Mings
    Young
    Luiz
    Mcginn
    Ramsey
    Buendia
    Ings
    Elghazi

Picks itself now
    2-1 Ings, Ramsey

I think Watkins is available for selection. Appart from that i like Freers side

If Watkins fit then he needs to be in the side ahead of ELG. Didn't he play wide for Brentford? Otherwise Freer's line up is the strongest we have.

Deano said hes not interested in playing Watkins out wide oz. I guess it will be 2 up top.

After maybe his best ever performance in Claret and Blue against Barrow, El Gazi will surely play.

You're probably right there BB I just wish he blew less hot and cold.
    Doubt they will start Ollie in that case but he could be useful off the bench

Not sure i like this side judging from the 1st game. With Young on the left wing might mean Elghazi on the right. I cant remember Elghazi play well on the right. Good to see Chewbacca get a start.

Are we happy ladies and gents? Thought we improved after another slow start and considering the growing injury list. Konsa's knee doesn't look good fingers crossed it's just a knock. Target was immense and Buendía was lively on top of his goal. I know to some it will feel like 2 points lost at home but considering the injuries and covid disruption I'm ok with the point. Brentford played well and are a large physical side. 6 yellows and 29 fouls. Oh and great to see Ollie off the bench and with two late chances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)