+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OT. Send help!

OT. Send help!

I’ve got the miley Cyrus, can you please post some jokes to cheer me up?

Ah, bugger. Look after yourself, man. How are you feeling?

Dive down this particular rabbit hole to keep yourself amused:

http://viz.co.uk/category/letterbocks/

Thanks mate. I’ve had both jabs a while ago but I’m feeling really rough with it. Wife’s got it but she’s nowhere near as bad as me. Affects people differently.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelowen View Post
    I’ve got the miley Cyrus, can you please post some jokes to cheer me up?
    Well I’m currently stuck in a quarantine hotel near Heathrow airport on day 4 of 10 (flew in from Brazil). On top of that they lost both my suitcases which have still not appeared. Last I heard they were on their way back to Brazil!

Feel better now?!!

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Well I’m currently stuck in a quarantine hotel near Heathrow airport on day 4 of 10 (flew in from Brazil). On top of that they lost both my suitcases which have still not appeared. Last I heard they were on their way back to Brazil!

Feel better now?!!
    Shit the bed, man, that's rough. I hope the hotel isn't as bad as they say...but, even if not, that's the shitty end of the stick you've got there, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Shit the bed, man, that's rough. I hope the hotel isn't as bad as they say...but, even if not, that's the shitty end of the stick you've got there, bud.
    Thanks, man. The hotel room is good and so is the food (we were lucky there). Heathrow airport, though, was chaos. Apart from the lost luggage we spent 2 hours at passport control and were on the bus for 2 hours getting to the hotel which is only about 3 miles from the airport.
    Day 2 test was negative though and so we’re healthy and so better off than michaelowen (get well soon!!)

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Thanks, man. The hotel room is good and so is the food (we were lucky there). Heathrow airport, though, was chaos. Apart from the lost luggage we spent 2 hours at passport control and were on the bus for 2 hours getting to the hotel which is only about 3 miles from the airport.
    Day 2 test was negative though and so we’re healthy and so better off than michaelowen (get well soon!!)
    Well I hope your luggage turns up soon, man, and MichaelOwen gets over it quickly.

The poster, that is...the real Michael Owen I want to be sat on by an elephant.

Sorry to hear that toptoon. Still bad but I’m not hospital bound so far. As for the real M O, he can have this any time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelowen View Post
    Sorry to hear that toptoon. Still bad but I’m not hospital bound so far. As for the real M O, he can have this any time!!!
    No danger of going to the lungs or being hospital bound if you’ve been double jabbed, but you can still feel pretty ill. Hope it’s going ok - fruit, fruit juice/vitamins could help your body fight it.

Update required on the Covid/luggage front, fellas.

Hope both situations are resolving themselves in your favour?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)