+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Look Dons v Ross County

5 (FIVE) consecutive games without a win, and out of two competitions already. Unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    5 (FIVE) consecutive games without a win, and out of two competitions already. Unacceptable.
    Its ok, he is Cormacks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Its ok, he is Cormacks mate.
    That's okay then. He's still a f*88ing amateur though.

Clearly our defending is not up to scratch. That said, when Gallagher was brought in I think everyone was pleased with that. Hasn’t worked yet but it’s early days.

But pretty much everyone wanted rid of McInnes and more attacking football. In terms of the latter it’s night and day. We had 24 shots on goal today and you’d not bet against us scoring, even without the creativity of Hedges. “Aberdeen nil” is a thing of the past.

Going out of the league cup is the big blow. I agree Glass should have seen that Qarabag was a big risk and not worth sacrificing the league cup for. He’ll learn from that hopefully.

We’re unbeaten in the league. It’s not the worst start of any new manager and he’s given us the entertainment we craved. I, for one, am not about to join the boo boys.

Let’s show a bit of patience, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Glass is utter 5hite, no point polishing the turd.
    And it is even harder if you try to polish it with Cormack ffs
    we have a helluva long LONG way to go.

Todays point was a fluke, as was the late winner against Livi

Raith, Carrier bag and Ross Coonty today is the level we are at

Not fcukin good enough

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Yep, this ^^^^

Aye, we were the better team today. Aye we could and should have scored a few, but all the same old failings and deficiencies were there yet again clear as day.

I’m tired of this movie, see it year in year out.

That defence is a disaster. Ok he’s signed Bates so hopefully that will help but we need to score at least 2 every week just now if we’re going to win as that lot are incapable of keeping a clean sheet.

It’s been a dreadful 2 weeks for Glass - just not good enough. He needs to get it sorted pronto.

Well done young Ramsay again today. Best player on the park again today...

Initially it looked like we were more likely to score first, then may have been a very different game.
    but we're just not meshed as a team. our defence just seems to slow everything down when they have possession
    I was impressed with the 2 new players considering they're not used to our group.
    Longstaff looked clever , & seemed like he was getting frustrated with no Dons players anticipating his movement.

Really frustrating though. I give Glass some more time to get them gelled.

Got away with that today. Ross County should have won it and a more clinical team would have dished out a gubbing. I really don't think that Glass has much of a clue, although he did make some changes to at least get a draw. Entertaining, yes. Effective, no. All successful sides have a solid defence as a basis. Sort it out min.

I hope this term “group “ isn’t going to catch on.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I hope this term “group “ isn’t going to catch on.
    An accepted term since the late 17th century apparently https://www.etymonline.com/word/group

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast