+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would you replace Bruce with?

Who would you replace Bruce with?

I think Bruce will go this season, I don’t know when just hope it not with 8 games to go when in the bottom 3.

Anyway I think Ashley might try and bring in someone like Sam Allardyce or Mark Hughes this is pour conjecture by me btw.

I don’t know who would be good to come in, I wouldn’t like to see another English dinosaur come in, last season I would have said Graham Potter I think his stock has risen too high now. I’ve no ideas for a realistic replacement how would you like?

Eddie Howe or Slavisa Jokanovic i know he is struggling at sheffield united but he was fantastic at Fulham and Watford

Already got the perfect candidate, Graeme Jones...Will be no worse than the collective Steves, and ready-made for Ashley and Charnley.
    He should be given the chance IMHO.

Purile but true little ditty I thought of at the match yesterday:
    "Sit down Steve Bruce, stand up Graeme Jones". Think it will catch on?

And yes I did sing "Bruce out" in addition to the normal expletives-laden comments ...

Thomas Frank.

He'd probably see it as a step down though

Frank would be great but he’s got a PL job and a brain cell so wouldn’t come to us. I want a young, promising manager (I put Jones in that category) and no way an English dinosaur.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Eddie Howe or Slavisa Jokanovic i know he is struggling at sheffield united but he was fantastic at Fulham and Watford
    I'd take Eddie Howe but it would be no good if there wasn't genuine backing as there is a lot of rebuilding to be done at all levels.

At this point, Any manager with a spine would be insane to come here.

Joe Kinnear would be a great acquisition

Reckon Sam allardyce might be an option!

Hat coat and door

I could see Ashley going for Hughes as well :|

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)