+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tayo edun

Tayo edun

Is apparently close to signing for us as competition for Pickering.
    I admittedly know sod all about the lad but there is bargains to be had lower league and hopefully he is one of them.

Sad that this lad is starting to get stick before a ball has been kicked.
    Some comparing him to bell.
    This lad looks to be a low risk gem,who can play in a few different positions.
    I have slated tony mowbray a few times but with players,I believe they need a chance,you only need to look at Gallagher and brereton for that.
    Both will kick on for us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Sad that this lad is starting to get stick before a ball has been kicked.
    Some comparing him to bell.
    This lad looks to be a low risk gem,who can play in a few different positions.
    I have slated tony mowbray a few times but with players,I believe they need a chance,you only need to look at Gallagher and brereton for that.
    Both will kick on for us this season.
    That's actually really annoying and has pissed me off. I should not be surprised. Certain players get targetted.
    Rothwell is a dumb fans fav. They like guys like him. He offers absolutely nothing. Does fk all. But they like him.
    But they all rounded on Brereton to a man and made sure they destroyed him.
    I like how they are all now forced to sit on their hands.
    Something you very rarely hear from a fan. 'I was wrong about that'.
    Good to see they have moved onto their next target.

This lad looks promising and could be useful over the course of a long season but no "he looks like bell"
    "No forward but a **** left back from lower league's" and the best one yet
    "Why are we shopping in league one when we should be buying talent from the prem,if we want to get there"
    Now I can be fickle sometimes like we all can but jesus that is a **** way to support the club.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    This lad looks promising and could be useful over the course of a long season but no "he looks like bell"
    "No forward but a **** left back from lower league's" and the best one yet
    "Why are we shopping in league one when we should be buying talent from the prem,if we want to get there"
    Now I can be fickle sometimes like we all can but jesus that is a **** way to support the club.
    This is where all the issues start. Fans unusually high expectations that make no sense and have no rational way of understanding where we are as a club. So instead, they attack a young lad who has come to play for us and have decided he is ****e before kicking a ball.
    That sums up where we are. And why we now play in less than a 8k home fan base.
    Blackburn is a dying, decaying town full of jobless people on very very low income. It's one of the poorest area's in the country. The football club is in the same vien,

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)