+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jamal lowe

Jamal lowe

We are in talks to sign him from Swansea.
    I think he will definitely add quality in the forward position.
    Good end to the window if we sign him up

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    We are in talks to sign him from Swansea.
    I think he will definitely add quality in the forward position.
    Good end to the window if we sign him up
    yep, if this happens today,. we have quietly built a decent side up here. Maybe dark horses for a play off spot, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    yep, if this happens today,. we have quietly built a decent side up here. Maybe dark horses for a play off spot, who knows.
    He has now gone to Bournemouth.
    Worth remembering we play in a league which is flawed massively where we are expected to compete with sides who's failure to stay in the league above us, wins them £147m.
    To think, we have to compete in this unfair league season after season and people are unhappy we finish midtable.

Its a real achievement season after season to stay in that position, in such an unfair league where 5 clubs have a massively unfair advantage over the rest of us.

Fulham, WBA and Bournemouth simply stock pile all the best players at this level.
    This lad will barley play for Bournemouth. And we simply can't compete with wages or a fee.

Every season unless this changes, the same 3 will simply go up, then come back down.
    Its boring and predictable.

I think bournemouth are spending the money they got from djeuma.
    First year parachute payment is the big one,beyond that it drops massively.
    Not disputing your point though,it's a huge disadvantage,especially with FFP.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    I think bournemouth are spending the money they got from djeuma.
    First year parachute payment is the big one,beyond that it drops massively.
    Not disputing your point though,it's a huge disadvantage,especially with FFP.
    its a massive flaw in our game. You go up, like Fulham. Win just 5 games in an entire season, and get relegated.
    But if you keep going up and down in one season, you gain that first years parachute payment again and again.

This is a pathetic little club who could only muster 5 wins in an entire season. Who get rewarded £147m for failure.

Meanwhile, we get the book thrown at us time and time again. Its all set up so that this all just becomes a closed shop.

Bournemouth had no excuses to go straight back up, and failed massively.
    Their reward for that is to get another £45m.

I just feel the whole thing is bent from top to bottom.

we got Khadra done, and the Ednun aswell, and are still trying to get a striker in last minute. In reality, we have had a decent window and have brought in some decent players.
    Not one of the players let go in the summer have been missed at all. I feel we have freshened things up pretty well on reflection.

Why bother having a 3 month window when all the actual, business gets done in the last week?

Well our transfer window gets done in the last week 😉
    Not too shabby so far and with a few hours to go,we look for a forward to replace Armstrong.
    Get one in and that's been a decent window.
    I am not getting swept up in play off talk this time though.
    Once bitten twice shy and all that.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)