+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deal done.

Deal done.

Mexican under 23 forward Santiago Munez has signed on loan with option to buy according to Sky Sports.

He will have to play when Wilson gets injured.

Going to be playing in the Academy this year, according to the chronic.

So he'll be on loan at Fleetwood this time next year.

All I can think of is "Goal"

Lets hope he's the start of something approaching how we are in the film

What's that film like?

I haven't seen it because, until we actually win something, it would highlight just how shit supporting us is.

Talks with Choudary have broken down well i never

We wouldn't pay the loan fee or compromise on wages even though Leicester were offering to help...

...is the word coming from Leicester.

Now, obviously, it suits them to look like the good guys so I'd like to hear our side

BUT...does anyone have any difficulty believing that the deal has failed (if it has) because we won't pay what is required.

Fit and proper owner? Good job the PL are looking after us and making sure those nasty Saudis can't buy us.

He couldnt have been on huge wages and we have saved a fortune on the wagelist with all the players released this summer, Bruce will be fuming and will be handing in his resignation tomorrow morning

I believe Leicester all the way quite frankly, simply because it fits everything else that has come out about our club tonight.

Wanker in chief Luke Edwards also tweeted that the deal was imminent so, aside from everything else, it's good to see him being made to look stupid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)