+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fair Play

Fair Play

To Pace and co,looks like two decent signings for us. Let's hope they can add some pace and skill to help us stay up again.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    To Pace and co,looks like two decent signings for us. Let's hope they can add some pace and skill to help us stay up again.
    Wait till the January window Alf, we will sell Pope and McNeil to pay for it all

Are you still on your travels ? If you are I hope you are enjoying it

a right back and a left back ?.....seems very defensive.

Ed it

...BTW - it Tark still "eager to join Wham ?
    Last edited by Norder; 31-08-2021 at 08:17 PM.

He's eager to leave us that's for sure Norder

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Wait till the January window Alf, we will sell Pope and McNeil to pay for it all

Are you still on your travels ? If you are I hope you are enjoying it
    Yes Alto,in Hampshire for a couple of weeks then back home for a rest .lol.
    It's great to be back out and travelling around again really enjoying it.👍

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    He's eager to leave us that's for sure Norder
    all of our s remain....Alto, were they forgotten ?

there was Brady - seems he couldn't contain his excitement.

This window certainly exceeded my own expectations, it gives us a fair chance of staying in the EPL. I hope Pace can work his magic on Dyche and get him to extend his contract and then the immediate job is done.

The only thing that exceeded my expectation was the retaining of Tarko and McNeill, that was a bonus, like two new signings really, I doubt we would have replaced either of them with better. Whether Lennon, a mercurial Frenchman, and a Championship full-back can move us up the league into mid-table mediocrity remains to be seen. But the biggest bonus of all is that Sean's still here. If ever there was a one man band, Burnley FC is it.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    The only thing that exceeded my expectation was the retaining of Tarko and McNeill, that was a bonus, like two new signings really, I doubt we would have replaced either of them with better. Whether Lennon, a mercurial Frenchman, and a Championship full-back can move us up the league into mid-table mediocrity remains to be seen. But the biggest bonus of all is that Sean's still here. If ever there was a one man band, Burnley FC is it.
    Agreed Sinkov , I think if he’s staying Dyche should sign because it may settle everything down a bit , it’s still a bit up in the air and it can have a knock on effect with players.

It’s catch twenty two for me as if he goes it could all collapse under us , but I’d like to see see us play some more expansive football as well , maybe we’ll buy in January as well a central mid man and that could be the key , though I think if he changes formation and plays Mcneil in the hole behind one up top it may work for us.

We might be relegated by January so no need to buy anybody.
    We might be safe by January so still no need to buy anybody.
    That's the Burnley way..😁

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)