+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine passports at football

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Propaganda is powerful b cram, ignorance is bliss that's a major stumbling block.

But this **** comes Doon to such a low level, a clubby in Dundee is insisting on proof of vaccination for Hogmany, but not for Xmas or any other Saturday......work that oot.....maybe it's the hoots man virus.

Mark Drakeford dancing aboot like a numpty at some Asian community centre maskless but threatening a whole country to put their mask on or he'll lock them up.

I honestly think the leak to mail on sunday was to test public opinion.....ie yes let's get rid of this crap or no no no we need "protected"......Johnson's govt just follows the polls.

Austria locking up the "unvaccinated".....incredible.

Heartened by massive protests down under and Italy especially.

And DFC related I've got a niggling doubt we may miss out on derby crowd.
    In my opinion Mark Drakeford is another useless politician who says “Do as I say not as I do”.
    In the past could have got away with it but with lots of people filming on their mobile phones and Internet sites he can’t get away with it.
    If correct Drakeford should resign.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Think you are right about the derby; we’ll likely keep the crowd under 10k. If so I’d like to think we would restrict the Utd support allowing as many home support as possible and if we did I would sincerely hope our support would sell out in the circumstances to avoid any embarrassment.
    Aberdeen FC are currently keeping their home attendances below 10,000 to stop this nonsense of spectators having to show their certificate that they have had both their Covid-19 vaccinations. (Vaccine passport).

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Here we go again. Nobody is allowed to post a comment on this board unless it meets the criteria of Deeranged.
    Not really. The least I hope for from an intelligent person such as yourself is a considered discussion not a 'he said it's right so it must be' approach.

In my opinion Mark Drakeford is another useless politician who says “Do as I say not as I do”.
    In the past could have got away with it but with lots of people filming on their mobile phones and Internet sites he can’t get away with it.
    If correct Drakeford should resign.
    On this occasion I agree with your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    When the message changes things start to fall apart. Vaccines were going to save us. Now we have them, the story is they don't stop you catching it or stop you from transmitting it. Someone needs to get hold of the numbers and simply stop them being used to massage public opinion. Is it correct that the numbers of cases is as high as the first and second waves? Why are there no campaigns about flattening the curve? Why is the death rate from covid not being used? Is it because the actual deaths are no longer high enough to justify any mass medication programme.
    Rross you have been consistent in your comments about mass control through information and instructions from authorities. It looks as though the people who were involved in these processes are still trying to appear to be relevant and cannot stop.

Don't know how we can get them to go away.
    The vaccines would have saved us if they were still dealing with the Chinese variant.
    However the Indian variant is now running rife throughout the U.K. and beyond with the current Covid-19 vaccines being as much use as a chocolate fireguard.
    Over 250,000 new positive Covid-19 cases every seven days throughout the U.K. shows that the current Covid-19 vaccines are no use.
    It would be interesting to know how many new postive Covid-19 cases there were throughout the U.K. every seven days at this time last year (2020).
    I have never heard any mention of it which in my opinion means that they must be a lot worse otherwise Boris, Nicola and the Dentist would be on the TV ramming it down our throats.
    No news is bad news in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Not really. The least I hope for from an intelligent person such as yourself is a considered discussion not a 'he said it's right so it must be' approach.
    I enclose an article for you to read and I suggest that you read the statement by Mr Anwar. https://uk.news.yahoo.com/health-sec...gGwGNqvZI4JwD4
    It mentions alleged discrimination suffered by Ms Nadia El-Nakla and her daughter Amal Yousef.
    There is no mention in the statement by Mr Anwar of Humza Yousef and his daughter Amal Yousef.

I enclose an article for you to read and I suggest that you read the statement by Mr Anwar. https://uk.news.yahoo.com/health-sec...gGwGNqvZI4JwD4
    It mentions alleged discrimination suffered by Ms Nadia El-Nakla and her daughter Amal Yousef.
    There is no mention in the statement by Mr Anwar of Humza Yousef and his daughter Amal Yousef.
    That doesn't mean she's 'the problem' though, just that she's named as the complainer.

The problem, for me at least, is that the complaint is receiving all the publicity but the full and valid explanation given by the nursery is being left out.

That doesn't mean she's 'the problem' though, just that she's named as the complainer.

The problem, for me at least, is that the complaint is receiving all the publicity but the full and valid explanation given by the nursery is being left out.
    That is typical of the ‘sensationalising newspapers especially those that are pro SNP.
    They only publish the side of the story that suits their agenda and forget to print the explanation given by the owners of the nursery.
    Some of the editors of these ‘rags’ can only see and print one side of a story. So much for free speech!

I noticed on BBC Reporting Scotland that yesterday Humza Yousef had shipped up in Dundee and he was interviewed standing outside the Lochee Health Centre. Nursery owners should be fearful every time Humza Yousef turns up in Dundee in case they are next in the firing line.

That is typical of the ‘sensationalising newspapers especially those that are pro SNP.
    They only publish the side of the story that suits their agenda and forget to print the explanation given by the owners of the nursery.
    Some of the editors of these ‘rags’ can only see and print one side of a story. So much for free speech!
    Same for every paper - whether pro SNP, Labour, LibDem (are there any?) or Conservative.

You really can't say it's confined to, or any worse in, SNP backing rags. All newspapers have political agendas and they drive the agenda through every story.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)