+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine passports at football

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I noticed on BBC Reporting Scotland that yesterday Humza Yousef had shipped up in Dundee and he was interviewed standing outside the Lochee Health Centre. Nursery owners should be fearful every time Humza Yousef turns up in Dundee in case they are next in the firing line.
    The man's a parasite

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I think RRoS is suggesting the knee jerking cowards in charge of the country might initiate another lockdown over Christmas and into January / February net year which could mean no crowd at all or a severely limited one at best.
    Yep that's what I'm suggesting

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion Mark Drakeford is another useless politician who says “Do as I say not as I do”.
    In the past could have got away with it but with lots of people filming on their mobile phones and Internet sites he can’t get away with it.
    If correct Drakeford should resign.
    Not even attempting to hide it.....plain site Jimmy Seville style.

So.........I as have been saying for over a year now (along with a few others)....vaccine passport probably gonna be extended to all hospitality, cinemas, theatres etc etc.....with the threat of more restrictions before Xmas.

**** this meglomaniac.....it is not in her authority to keep me safe from anything.....it's mine.

**** the Scottish public for being like scared wee bairns and allowing sturgeon and her cronies to get away with this

Then she declares it's nothing to do with COP.......no that was her party wouldn't be her fault.

21/4/21 I first posted that this **** would continue every winter......no many agreed.....well here we are.

Maniacs, control freak authoritarian maniacs.

So ****ing angry my spelling is even worse than usual.

Compared to England all during the plandemic but now wants to compare us to Austria and Wales when it suits.

Radio Scotland this morning sent a journalist down to Manchester and was "astonished" people went wearing masks......no **** Sherlock it's called a backbone and wanting to live rather than ****e yourself about dying.

Johnson, Hancock, sturgeon, Whitty, vallance and many many others have led this country down a path where people now can't think for themselves.

It's terrifying where this is heading.

And the contěnuing bull**** about "cases".....So ****ing what......death rates are normal......hospitals are not overwhelmed and never ever ever have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    And the contěnuing bull**** about "cases".....So ****ing what......death rates are normal......hospitals are not overwhelmed and never ever ever have been.
    Hey, the 'cases' thing is my drum to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Hey, the 'cases' thing is my drum to beat.
    Yeah....sorry

So angry.....these *******s are ruining lives, makes me sick.

Yeah....sorry

So angry.....these *******s are ruining lives, makes me sick.
    Agreed

Don't worry Rross. There will be a swing away from this approach from the mainstream media. The doctors will start it by decrying the stuff that is being spouted just now. Oncologists will be screaming that their life's work has been destroyed by the covid protocols etc. Don't forget the world was heading for an ice age until the scientist found they could argue for global warming. Remember too that the goal of scientific research us to find a topic that can't be solved.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)