+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine passports at football

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Don't worry Rross. There will be a swing away from this approach from the mainstream media. The doctors will start it by decrying the stuff that is being spouted just now. Oncologists will be screaming that their life's work has been destroyed by the covid protocols etc. Don't forget the world was heading for an ice age until the scientist found they could argue for global warming. Remember too that the goal of scientific research us to find a topic that can't be solved.
    Problem is not enough people are worried.

Indian council of Scotland's open letter about sturgeon and SNP is good and damningly accurate but we need the ordinary folk to stop obeying.this pish......we need buisness to stop obeying this pish.....we need the public sector to admit it's a Bobbys job at the moment.....we need the elderly to stop being so terrified and we need sturgeon gone.

And make no mistake if furlough was available she would lock everything up again.

Don't think furlough will be used. The vaccine has not stopped covid but I think when you look at the deaths it has had a major impact. Used to talk about deaths per 100000of population. Wonder what that number us now.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Don't think furlough will be used. The vaccine has not stopped covid but I think when you look at the deaths it has had a major impact. Used to talk about deaths per 100000of population. Wonder what that number us now.
    No cause she can't use it independently, if it was available to her she would....No question.

The hypocrisy of it all is now so ridiculous it's actually beyond hypocrisy and I'm leaning towards a planned global event......that's how mad I think this whole thing is now.

98% of UK residents have antibodies.....98%....yet they are threatening everyone unless they do exactly as they say.

How dare jumped up politicians tell people who they have in their house, tell them they can't visit dying relative and wear a wet cloth over their face.......no right.

How dare they insist I show papers to buy a coffee, go for a pint, go to the pictures, go to the match.......it's ****ing incredible.

These arseholes should be treated as criminals although a criminally insane plea maybe accepted.

They are tearing life apart and 99.9% of those with any clout to speak out are looking the other way......it's sickeningly shameful.

Inflation 10 year high 4.2%.....

Best savings rates.....0.65% easy access,
    1% fixed 1 year, 1.45% fixed 5 year.

Guid auld lockdoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    No cause she can't use it independently, if it was available to her she would....No question.

The hypocrisy of it all is now so ridiculous it's actually beyond hypocrisy and I'm leaning towards a planned global event......that's how mad I think this whole thing is now.

98% of UK residents have antibodies.....98%....yet they are threatening everyone unless they do exactly as they say.

How dare jumped up politicians tell people who they have in their house, tell them they can't visit dying relative and wear a wet cloth over their face.......no right.

How dare they insist I show papers to buy a coffee, go for a pint, go to the pictures, go to the match.......it's ****ing incredible.

These arseholes should be treated as criminals although a criminally insane plea maybe accepted.

They are tearing life apart and 99.9% of those with any clout to speak out are looking the other way......it's sickeningly shameful.
    Have to say I agree with all of your post but it is not just here, it is happening more and more across Europe. Even your poster boys the Swedes now have Covid Passports in place with limited usage like here, but the Swedish Politicians are looking to expand it markedly. It seems a collective madness has taken over especially in Europe and I, unfortunately, cant see an end to it it the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    Have to say I agree with all of your post but it is not just here, it is happening more and more across Europe. Even your poster boys the Swedes now have Covid Passports in place with limited usage like here, but the Swedish Politicians are looking to expand it markedly. It seems a collective madness has taken over especially in Europe and I, unfortunately, cant see an end to it it the near future.
    I thought it was a collective madness when it all started . .well not straight away (I was vary of the virus early doors) but after a couple of months, probably around mid May of the first year that gave way to astonishment at what was going on.....now I don't believe it can be collective madness, more collective sinister evil

Glad you are agreeing, one more ticked off, billions to go.

Lost a couple of acquaintances over my vies 're covid which is sad but I genuinely don't care anymore I think millions are being complicit with this evil and are almost as bad as the perpetrators.

I thought it was a collective madness when it all started . .well not straight away (I was vary of the virus early doors) but after a couple of months, probably around mid May of the first year that gave way to astonishment at what was going on.....now I don't believe it can be collective madness, more collective sinister evil

Glad you are agreeing, one more ticked off, billions to go.

Lost a couple of acquaintances over my vies 're covid which is sad but I genuinely don't care anymore I think millions are being complicit with this evil and are almost as bad as the perpetrators.
    This time last year Dundee was put into Tier 3 whilst Angus and Perth & Kinross were in put into Tier 2.
    Now in 12 months later Dundee City is the second lowest of all the 32 local authorities listed throughout Scotland with positive Covid cases.
    Angus is in 5th place while Perth & Kinross are in 13th place with Argyll and Bute who 12 months ago were in Tier 2 are in 15th place. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53511877
    Argyll and Bute being in 15th place out of 32 does not surprise me because the left hand does not appear to know what it is doing in the Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership. (HSCP)
    You may have read me posting on Mad about Argyll and Bute HSCP stating that a resident of Islay and Jura who thinks that they are suffering from the Covid-19 virus have to wait up to 5 days and then phone a dedicated number to request a PCR test kit to be sent to their home where the person will have to administer their own PCR test. They then have to return their completed PCR test to Islay Hospital to be posted to the Mainland for testing.
    I recently received a letter from my local surgery on Islay asking me to arrange to have annual asthma check.
    The letter informs me highlighted in black ink that if in the week running up to my appointment I have any of listed signs or symptoms of the Covid-19 virus I have to contact my surgery to amend my appointment and contact the Islay Hospital COVID testing.
    In my opinion any local resident on Islay who thinks that they may be suffering from the Covid-19 virus should immediately contact
    Islay Hospital to arrange a Covid-19 test administered by a health professional as soon as possible instead of this nonsense of having a PCR test kit sent to their home.
    I think that Argyll and Bute HSCP are operating a cost cutting scheme which is doing nothing to prevent the Covid-19 virus running rife throughout Argyll and Bute.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    This time last year Dundee was put into Tier 3 whilst Angus and Perth & Kinross were in put into Tier 2.
    Now in 12 months later Dundee City is the second lowest of all the 32 local authorities listed throughout Scotland with positive Covid cases.
    Angus is in 5th place while Perth & Kinross are in 13th place with Argyll and Bute who 12 months ago were in Tier 2 are in 15th place. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53511877
    Argyll and Bute being in 15th place out of 32 does not surprise me because the left hand does not appear to know what it is doing in the Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership. (HSCP)
    You may have read me posting on Mad about Argyll and Bute HSCP stating that a resident of Islay and Jura who thinks that they are suffering from the Covid-19 virus have to wait up to 5 days and then phone a dedicated number to request a PCR test kit to be sent to their home where the person will have to administer their own PCR test. They then have to return their completed PCR test to Islay Hospital to be posted to the Mainland for testing.
    I recently received a letter from my local surgery on Islay asking me to arrange to have annual asthma check.
    The letter informs me highlighted in black ink that if in the week running up to my appointment I have any of listed signs or symptoms of the Covid-19 virus I have to contact my surgery to amend my appointment and contact the Islay Hospital COVID testing.
    In my opinion any local resident on Islay who thinks that they may be suffering from the Covid-19 virus should immediately contact
    Islay Hospital to arrange a Covid-19 test administered by a health professional as soon as possible instead of this nonsense of having a PCR test kit sent to their home.
    I think that Argyll and Bute HSCP are operating a cost cutting scheme which is doing nothing to prevent the Covid-19 virus running rife throughout Argyll and Bute.
    No sure if you are saying tier 3 has helped Dundee but my take on it would be it's pretty irrelevant what tier you were in it means little at the end of the day......a large minority of folk just ignored it anyway.

Dundee rates lower mow because more folk had it back then therefore more Dundonians have antibodies now.

I'd also suggest the higher rates in Europe now are BECAUSE of severe lockdowns, not as good immunity built up as less exposure.....also the variant that's prevelant in Europe is the one we have had most prevelant for 7 months......so there are no "storm clouds gathering offshore"....Doris ****ing Day is lying with his fear ****.

Note also the leak from the office of national statistics who the leak says sends graphs graphs charts and stats over to the govt daily and when they (the govt) "present" them they are unrecognizable to what was sent over, They have been edited so severely to present worst case.

Also personally I can't abide how no one questions how the figures/stats/info are chopped and changed how it's collated and presented to suit narrative, all about deaths, nah all about cases, nah all about the unvaccinated......it's bull......as is the latest survey suggesting 58% of Brits favour another lockdown......who are they asking? NHS workers, people in a coma and the deceased?

No sure if you are saying tier 3 has helped Dundee but my take on it would be it's pretty irrelevant what tier you were in it means little at the end of the day......a large minority of folk just ignored it anyway.

Dundee rates lower mow because more folk had it back then therefore more Dundonians have antibodies now.

I'd also suggest the higher rates in Europe now are BECAUSE of severe lockdowns, not as good immunity built up as less exposure.....also the variant that's prevelant in Europe is the one we have had most prevelant for 7 months......so there are no "storm clouds gathering offshore"....Doris ****ing Day is lying with his fear ****.

Note also the leak from the office of national statistics who the leak says sends graphs graphs charts and stats over to the govt daily and when they (the govt) "present" them they are unrecognizable to what was sent over, They have been edited so severely to present worst case.

Also personally I can't abide how no one questions how the figures/stats/info are chopped and changed how it's collated and presented to suit narrative, all about deaths, nah all about cases, nah all about the unvaccinated......it's bull......as is the latest survey suggesting 58% of Brits favour another lockdown......who are they asking? NHS workers, people in a coma and the deceased?
    Are you taking the pi55? There's a survey that says 58% of Brits favour another lockdown? How fkn gullible are the people of this fekked up country?

That, unfortunately would have to be another lie issued by the government of liar in chief Boris 'the lying kant' Johnson.

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)