+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine passports at football

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Tory boy Ross talked sense, not often a Tory does, what does the passport achieve, doesn’t stop the spread, doesn’t stop you catching it, just another way of controlling folk, flexing muscle and showing whose boss, said it before, wouldn’t look out of place in 30’s Germany
    As I've said a hundred times the conservative party ain't conservative just an Blairism with a wee bit of blue rinse.

And as I've said a number of times, ive voted conservative twice, once in local election at the turn of the century and last Scottish election......I've probably voted SNP more than any other party.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Who do you think the rules are aimed at? Seems to me that those who are not double jabbed or even triple jabbed will take this very badly and will not moderate their behaviour. Teacher's pets, like me, are more worried about covid than listening to the conflicting messages coming from MSM.
    I can see these anti vax protests which are happening in Belgium and Holland spreading throughout Europe and U.K.. People are fed up being dictated to by governments and told to get the Covid-19 vaccinations which are not stopping the spread of the Covid-19 virus.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I can see these anti vax protests which are happening in Belgium and Holland spreading throughout Europe and U.K.. People are fed up being dictated to by governments and told to get the Covid-19 vaccinations which are not stopping the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
    Once again - the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of the virus it mitigates (lessens) the effects of it on the vaccinated individual.

Please don't come back with 'but polio was wiped out' because Covid-19 isn't the same as polio, Covid-19 spreads completely differently.

However I agree with you on the protests, people have had enough of being treated this way by knee jerking, power hungry politicians and get rich quick scientists. Surely has to happen in this country soon?

Plenty experts on here about a "new virus"???I tend not to trust anyone these days and as for the rules they make no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Plenty experts on here about a "new virus"???I tend not to trust anyone these days and as for the rules they make no sense.
    Only one expert banging on relentlessly about the 'new Indian variant' and how the vaccine can't possibly work on it because he knew about the vaccine before he knew about the variant. The same expert can't even distinguish between Covid and Polio.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Once again - the vaccine doesn't stop the spread of the virus it mitigates (lessens) the effects of it on the vaccinated individual.

Please don't come back with 'but polio was wiped out' because Covid-19 isn't the same as polio, Covid-19 spreads completely differently.

However I agree with you on the protests, people have had enough of being treated this way by knee jerking, power hungry politicians and get rich quick scientists. Surely has to happen in this country soon?
    It won't happen in Scotland, ageing weak population who are far too complient.

London it's happened peacefully at the moment, this will change but far too late.

This is it for the foreseeable future now and will be dressed up as climate regulations in the future.

As I've said the propaganda is relentless and with MSM cheerleading for another lockdown and more severe restrictions it will happen although called something else......probably fire break, circuit break, Xmas break, nhs break.....whatever.....it's now the lever Govts turn to.

Lockdowns don't work, masks and restrictions are just theatre.

Islay, the majority in Scotland arnt fed up I'm afraid, they are happily going along with it, either because they believe in the theatre of masks and restrictions, they want to side with their political party of choice or are just too damn thick to realise that their liberty and freedom is slowly ebbing away.

The amount of times I've heard "Yes but it dosent really effect me"......people have embraced this and most I'd think would feel a bit foolish to change their tune now......women seem particularly complient, youngsters em astonished at how complient they are and the elderly have just been petrified.

It's incredibly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post

When it was announced last November (2020) that a new vaccine had been developed to treat the Covid-19 virus most people throughout the U.K. including myself and the rest of the world assumed that this vaccine would prevent people contracting the Covid-19 virus which has not happened.
    This morning I was at my local GP surgery getting my flu jag. I had a discussion with the nurse giving me my flu jag about the merits of the Covid-19 vaccinations and she told me that several of the pupils at Port Charlotte PS have contracted the Covid-19 virus.
    This time last year there were no cases of the Covid-19 virus on Islay and now despite most people having had both their Covid-19 vaccinations with a number of local residents having had their booster vaccinations the Covid-19 virus is running rife throughout the island.
    Worryingly the pupils at Port Charlotte PS are too young to receive a single Covid-19 vaccination.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Islay, the majority in Scotland arnt fed up I'm afraid, they are happily going along with it, either because they believe in the theatre of masks and restrictions, they want to side with their political party of choice or are just too damn thick to realise that their liberty and freedom is slowly ebbing away.

The amount of times I've heard "Yes but it dosent really effect me"......people have embraced this and most I'd think would feel a bit foolish to change their tune now......women seem particularly complient, youngsters em astonished at how complient they are and the elderly have just been petrified.

It's incredibly sad.
    Come on Rross. I am surprised by your pessimism. The doctors themselves are telling the truth, now. Vaccine doesn’t kill the virus nor does it stop transmission. Politicians have stopped saying that they can legislate to kill the virus. The best thing to do is get vaccinated and get a boostershot,probably in Autumn. All it needs is a it of investment in GP surgeries so that there is a team available to carry out the programme. Not sure how many patients are linked to a general practice but they have been doing flu vaccines for years, possibly decades so it should be quite straight forward.

Would like to see some detailed analysis of the deaths by age, by underlying health issues and by vaccine history.

When it was announced last November (2020) that a new vaccine had been developed to treat the Covid-19 virus most people throughout the U.K. including myself and the rest of the world assumed that this vaccine would prevent people contracting the Covid-19 virus which has not happened.
    This morning I was at my local GP surgery getting my flu jag. I had a discussion with the nurse giving me my flu jag about the merits of the Covid-19 vaccinations and she told me that several of the pupils at Port Charlotte PS have contracted the Covid-19 virus.
    This time last year there were no cases of the Covid-19 virus on Islay and now despite most people having had both their Covid-19 vaccinations with a number of local residents having had their booster vaccinations the Covid-19 virus is running rife throughout the island.
    Worryingly the pupils at Port Charlotte PS are too young to receive a single Covid-19 vaccination.
    How many vaccinated people and schoolchildren (hopefully none) are becoming seriously ill and dying with this Covid virus which is running rife through Craggy Island? Please express your response in terms of a percentage of 'positive cases' reported to keep the data real world.

Once you've looked at the figures properly and not in skewed manner that governments do, tell me if this is a serious, globally life threatening situation or just another flu bug that's a bit more contagious than normal.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)