+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine passports at football

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Already in operation at English grounds. Mate was down at Arsenal v Chelsea and had to show his 2 jabs paper confirmation while all the English folk had it on an app.
    Yet another ScotGov f**k up.

I got my paper a couple of months ago, just ignored the only apply if you’re going on holiday because I didn’t trust our hopeless leaders to have anything digital by the time we needed proof.
    Oh I've got it, just won't show it to get in a football match.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Will be the first test of the coalition government.
    Doncaster getting it neck for not being ready.....2 weeks ago they had no intention of bringing them in, 3 days ago unlìkely and lunchtime yesterday Harvie said he wouldn't support it.

Fail

Well you’ll probably no be at a match, concert, big event anywhere for a while

They could have just used the English app but no,.. they want our own tartan one. Feckin clowns

Well you’ll probably no be at a match, concert, big event anywhere for a while
    Any ground over 10000.....it won't be for a while......it will be forever

Don't do concerts but will miss Dens.

I only got it in case I want to leave or they stopped access to medical treatment without it..

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    My wife is going to a Cliff Richard concert in Glasgow in the middle of next month and if she is refused admission because she does not have her paper certificate there will be ‘hell to pay’. We will be exacting our revenge and it will be payback time.
    And who will you be extracting your revenge on? I hope its not the concert venue staff as they have not made up the rules on the criteria for admission.

You are going on about hell to pay and payback time, all because your wife may or may not be able to attend a concert.

Do you really think anyone is going to give a toss what you think? You really are a bitter grade A arse who will complain and moan and spout off to all and sundry.

You need to get a grip you are an embarrassment.

Way I see it is the club are making a good effort at putting a good team worth watching on the park and deserve the supporters to turn up.

Whatever government policy is, it is not Dundee’s fault and I’d rather do what it takes to watch them than sit in the house in the huff cos I don’t agree with it.

Time for all Dundee fans who can to get off their arses and back the team.

Livi game huge

Way I see it is the club are making a good effort at putting a good team worth watching on the park and deserve the supporters to turn up.

Whatever government policy is, it is not Dundee’s fault and I’d rather do what it takes to watch them than sit in the house in the huff cos I don’t agree with it.

Livi game huge
    Oh wake up, this is far bigger than a mid sized Scottish football team.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    And who will you be extracting your revenge on? I hope its not the concert venue staff as they have not made up the rules on the criteria for admission.

You are going on about hell to pay and payback time, all because your wife may or may not be able to attend a concert.

Do you really think anyone is going to give a toss what you think? You really are a bitter grade A arse who will complain and moan and spout off to all and sundry.

You need to get a grip you are an embarrassment.
    Looks like deeranged has got another logon.

Livi game huge
    And I won't be in the house.😁.....although it's a very nice house.

If the told you to turn up naked with a bananna up your arse would you do it cause Dee had a good team?

Don't answer

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)