+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Vaccine passports at football

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Thing is they don't care about their people, all about the party.

One thing and it's an open question, don't have the answer but makes me so suspicious.

How come lockdown has worked nowhere really......apart from China.....everywhere that did a severe lockdown suffered 2nd, 3rd and 4th waves.....yet China never.
    Just my musings but could it be because if you broke lockdown rules in China you 'disappeared'? China did genuine lockdowns because they could, they even disinfected the streets during it. That was the only way a lockdown could work, the 'lockdown light' approach was never going to work as you, me and the more savvy among us continually pointed out - it was all or nothing and the west couldn't take the all in approach so massive fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Was it a bomb send from Central China targeting Milan? Or a delegation of Chinese dignitaries that got off an aeroplane dressed in full white coveralls, white gloves, white head covers and respirators carrying several vials containing a strange substance which were marked with a skull and crossbones and had the word LETHAL POISON written on them?

Or was it maybe just some infected tourists?

Honest, get a life.
    No it was not.
    It was Chinese people visiting the three hundred thousand illegal Chinese immigrants who work in the garment sweat shops in Northern Italy producing garments for the Milan fashion houses.
    I enclose an article to substantiate my facts. https://asianlite.com/2020/news/uk-n...corona-crisis/

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    No it was not.
    It was Chinese people visiting the three hundred thousand illegal Chinese immigrants who work in the garment sweat shops in Northern Italy producing garments for the Milan fashion houses.
    I enclose an article to substantiate my facts. https://asianlite.com/2020/news/uk-n...corona-crisis/
    Tourists then?

Or did the Chinese government pay all their air fares after deliberately infecting them?

Your conspiracy theory is nonsense and you know it.
    Last edited by Deeranged; 24-11-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Just my musings but could it be because if you broke lockdown rules in China you 'disappeared'? China did genuine lockdowns because they could, they even disinfected the streets during it. That was the only way a lockdown could work, the 'lockdown light' approach was never going to work as you, me and the more savvy among us continually pointed out - it was all or nothing and the west couldn't take the all in approach so massive fail.
    I could go for that if the population wasn't so huge.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Pretty certain the Chinese government have NEVER said COVID-19 had been released from ANY of their research centres ever.

Being accused of something by Donald trump does not make it a fact.

The Chinese might crave world domination,but releasing a killer virus into their own population seems like a strange starting point for a global takeover
    You have obviously never heard of the Chinese government’s Belt and Road Initiative.

Tourists then?

Or did the Chinese government pay all their air fares after deliberately infecting them?

Your conspiracy theory is nonsense and you know it.
    Last year I remember reading that there were at least 100 flights per week between Wuhan in China and Northern Italy which I thought was very strange especially as I had never heard of the Wuhan in China until the outbreak of Coronavirus was reported in Wuhan .

Last year I remember reading that there were at least 100 flights per week between Wuhan in China and Northern Italy which I thought was very strange especially as I had never heard of the Wuhan in China until the outbreak of Coronavirus was reported in Wuhan .
    I've been to Wuhan, lovely place but very modern.

Thing is they don't care about their people, all about the party.

One thing and it's an open question, don't have the answer but makes me so suspicious.

How come lockdown has worked nowhere really......apart from China.....everywhere that did a severe lockdown suffered 2nd, 3rd and 4th waves.....yet China never.
    The Chinese government have maybe suppressed information regarding waves of the Covid-19 virus to make them look good.
    Earlier this year Putin was boasting about their Sputnik vaccine which was a great success in defeating the Covid-19 virus yet they have since been hit with subsequent waves of the Covid-19 virus.

The Chinese government have maybe suppressed information regarding waves of the Covid-19 virus to make them look good.
    Earlier this year Putin was boasting about their Sputnik vaccine which was a great success in defeating the Covid-19 virus yet they have since been hit with subsequent waves of the Covid-19 virus.
    Cud be right, I play golf with a Chinese woman who always says never believe Chinese govt.

Cud be right, I play golf with a Chinese woman who always says never believe Chinese govt.
    I'm Scottish and I always say 'never believe the British Government'.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)