+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaccine passports at football

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    And who will you be extracting your revenge on? I hope its not the concert venue staff as they have not made up the rules on the criteria for admission.

You are going on about hell to pay and payback time, all because your wife may or may not be able to attend a concert.

Do you really think anyone is going to give a toss what you think? You really are a bitter grade A arse who will complain and moan and spout off to all and sundry.

You need to get a grip you are an embarrassment.
    On the contrary.
    We have had three West Highland White dogs.
    The first one lived in Dundee and was put to sleep aged almost 16 and a half years old suffering from old age.
    The next dog lived on Islay and was put to sleep aged 10 suffering from Lymphoma (Cancer).
    Our third dog also lived on Islay and was put to sleep aged 11 also suffering from Lymphoma (Cancer).
    Our last Westie was put to sleep in Mach 2017.
    Since then I have carried out extensive research and I now know what caused our dogs on Islay to be put to sleep suffering from Lymphoma. To date I have kept my counsel on this but as they ‘every dog has its day’.

It’s obviously a ploy by many governments to convince those unvaccinated to get vaccinated using the threat that they won’t be able to go on hols etc or go places without proof they’ve been vaccinated which should in turn keep the ICU units at a reasonable level.

If ScotGov get their finger oot their erse and get an app on the go, it’s hardly a major hassle and I wouldnt be letting hatred of it stop me going to watch Dundee who the decision has nothing to do with. Cutting your nose off to spite your face just cos you disagree with a government policy.

Dundee FC before getting knickers in a twist over politicians every time for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Oh wake up, this is far bigger than a mid sized Scottish football team.
    According to Neil Doncaster there has been no communication from Nicola Sturgeon regarding this move to insist that fans attending a football match with over 10,000 spectators have to show proof of having had both their two Covid-19 vaccinations.
    This is typical of Nicola who is trying to control everything and is determined to remain in the public eye with these irresponsible statements without consulting the relevant authorities and businesses involved.
    The football clubs and nightclub owners etc should send their bills for the reduced number of customers to Nicola Sturgeon and Kate Forbes the Cabinet Secretary for Finance for reimbursement.
    That would be interesting with the Furlough scheme ending in 30th September 2021.
    In my opinion Nicola and her sidekick Jason Letch should be explaining why the number of new positive Covid-19 cases are so high with over 75% of the Scottish population over 16 years of age having received both vaccinations.
    I will not hold my breath waiting.

Because getting vaccinated doesn’t stop you getting it, there’s a good likelihood it’ll keep most out of ICU though. Lot more tests being done nowadays as well.
    I’m not defending them by the way, I fecking loathe the c**ts

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    It’s obviously a ploy by many governments to convince those unvaccinated to get vaccinated using the threat that they won’t be able to go on hols etc or go places without proof they’ve been vaccinated which should in turn keep the ICU units at a reasonable level.

If ScotGov get their finger oot their erse and get an app on the go, it’s hardly a major hassle and I wouldnt be letting hatred of it stop me going to watch Dundee who the decision has nothing to do with. Cutting your nose off to spite your face just cos you disagree with a government policy.

Dundee FC before getting knickers in a twist over politicians every time for me.
    Lord haw haw

Quote Originally Posted by Dee_Dee View Post
    Because getting vaccinated doesn’t stop you getting it, there’s a good likelihood it’ll keep most out of ICU though. Lot more tests being done nowadays as well.
    I’m not defending them by the way, I fecking loathe the c**ts
    Collabarating.

Show me your papers.

It is interesting to see Neil Doncaster arguing that the season ticket contract may be breached by this latest development.

He has previously shown no interest in what fans want,and was completely no bathered when he was putting pressure on clubs to call the season early,and then again when he was telling clubs to vote to give him the authority to end any season as he saw fit.

Doesn't affect supporters or season ticket contracts when he does it.....

Horrific if this goes through, blackmailing young fowk to take a vaccine they don't want and probably don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    On the contrary.
    We have had three West Highland White dogs.
    The first one lived in Dundee and was put to sleep aged almost 16 and a half years old suffering from old age.
    The next dog lived on Islay and was put to sleep aged 10 suffering from Lymphoma (Cancer).
    Our third dog also lived on Islay and was put to sleep aged 11 also suffering from Lymphoma (Cancer).
    Our last Westie was put to sleep in Mach 2017.
    Since then I have carried out extensive research and I now know what caused our dogs on Islay to be put to sleep suffering from Lymphoma. To date I have kept my counsel on this but as they ‘every dog has its day’.
    Yes every dog has its day and every football forum has it's bitter rambling cantankerous idiot .

You Islay fit the bill perfectly for Dundee Mad.

Wondering how this will impact on our club? It is proposed that you will need a covid passport to get into football matches for attendances over 10,000.

We very rarely get that these days only for games vs the Filth. Games v the Old firm its usually under the 10 k if i am not mistaken.

I suppose this will knock on the head PATG in future as you will not be able to accurately know just how many people are going to show up on the day.

If this goes through every game will be all ticket with more than likely a cut off point for purchasing tickets so the attendance can be determined and arrangements pit in place.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)